Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now (2076 Views)

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by ifycent2: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
I REALLY UNDERSTAND NOW SIMPLE SERVER AND OTHER CRACK SOFTWARE IS NOT BROWSING NOW WITH MTN BIS..

BUT TWEAKWARE VPN IS STIL BROWSING/ROCKING/BLAZING ON PC AND ANDROID NOW #UNLIMITED DEDICATED SERVER WITH MTN BIS NOW......
UPGRADE IS ONLY #500

upgrade via http://ictvpn.net/payment.php

DOWNLOAD VIA http://www.ictvpn.net/download.php

DOWNLOADING CONTINUES !!!

ROCKING !!!!!!!

Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by fattbabakay(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
CooOool
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by obosirow: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
kiss kiss shocked shocked
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by ifycent2: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2014
downloading speed increases !!!!

Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by obosirow: 2:11am On Dec 23, 2014
SS is back and blazing! cheesy cheesy

Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by rezzy: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls, how do i go abt this?

Thanks
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by ifycent2: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
rezzy:
Pls, how do i go abt this?

Thanks

Which one precise!
U mean vpn.
U can download it via www.ictvpn.net
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by rezzy: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
ifycent2:

Which one precise!
U mean vpn.
U can download it via www.ictvpn.net

I saw one vpn on my phone.

How to use the mtn bis
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by ifycent2: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
rezzy:

I saw one vpn on my phone.

How to use the mtn bis

what is de name of de VPN u Have in ur phone?
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by rezzy: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
ifycent2:

what is de name of de VPN u Have in ur phone?

just vpn but its like to lock (password) the phone. I saw it under settings, where there is tethering
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by obosirow: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2014
SS is free
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by ifycent2: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2014
rezzy:

just vpn but its like to lock (password) the phone. I saw it under settings, where there is tethering

download tweakvpn for android via my website www.ictvpn.net

and u will create username and password via my site as well. ..

Upgrade ur username and password account to unlimited with just #500
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by rezzy: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2014
ifycent2:

download tweakvpn for android via my website www.ictvpn.net

and u will create username and password via my site as well. ..

Upgrade ur username and password account to unlimited with just #500

Okay. Thanks
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by bright007(f): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2014
sorry ifycent......with my etisalat paygo, i dont need any vpn, no bis, to brows and download all day long.
to enjoy etisalat paygo, goto the phone section on nairaland, click the thread with the title...download large files with etisalat....

all you need is there
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by y4code(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
I downloaded it, I put my username n password but its not working connecting yet.
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by ifycent2: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
y4code:
I downloaded it, I put my username n password but its not working connecting yet.

wat is ur username? maybe u hvnt upgrade ur account.

Upgrade #500 only via http://ictvpn.net/payment.php

unlimited downloading using mtn bis.
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by obosirow: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
shocked
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by y4code(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
ifycent2:

wat is ur username? maybe u hvnt upgrade ur account.

Upgrade #500 only via http://ictvpn.net/payment.php

unlimited downloading using mtn bis.

My username is y4code.
How do I upgrade what is the process.....
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by ifycent2: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
y4code:

My username is y4code.
How do I upgrade what is the process.....

make ur payment via http://www.ictvpn.net/payment.php for ur account upgrade...............

if u ar confuse...just call me 4 beta xplaination.
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by obosirow: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
SS is free.
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by y4code(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
obosirow:
SS is free.

What is the meaning of ss
Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by obosirow: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
y4code:

Simple Server

1 Like

Re: Tweakvpn Working With Mtn Bis On Pc And Android Phones Now by Tassembly(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
y4code:

no need for tunnelling, or paying for tuneeling software,

get ss and settings freely here

http://.com/pc-free-browsing-codes-and-tips/browse-on-pc-android-wit-n100-mtn-bis-nightplan'no-tunnel-subscription-needed/

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Subscription For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat And Their Codes / Dell XPS 13 (2016 I7 Version) Could Make You Forget About Macbook, Macbook Air / Psiphon For Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.