Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? (36451 Views)

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! / African Beauties At The 2012 Miss Universe / African Little Beauties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Dio1(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Edo beauties would have been a more appropriate title
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Prudenceduru(f): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2014
Isoken Asemota. Always pretty. Girl in the middle
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by xtervaganza(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
Black is beautiful!
Yes, black is beautiful with oyinbo make up

We Africans are hypocrites lol

Our women spend all their life trying to look like oyinbo and then we keep saying black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by aldexrio(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
**Singing with Flavour voice** Your black is beautiful. Your black is natural.
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Awesome.
I am circulating it on Google Plus.
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by ellahzy(f): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Thank God 4 make-up and Photo editcheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Omobolaji01: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2014
And day all look alike, even dia skin colour sef. Are day related?

Alaye ask Google !
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by corruptst(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
am i the only one that is colour blind? . . They ain't black
No, u are not colourblind, they are white gals.
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
We all know black is beautiful but sorry to bring down your Mora, they are not pretty talk less of beautiful, with all those concealer in their faces and those heavy pond of makeup, op nice but I don't buy your information. I only love their outfit
taaa!!!!.......na we boiz go judge nw.......strictly for boiz
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by andyanders: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
Black is beautiful!

They look too big though as with time they will look wowwwwwwwwwwooo
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by andyanders: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
They are beautiful because of God's creation but are not to ANYWHERE near African Beauties. They look chubby and too, not natural as you can ONLY dictate beauty without any form of makeup.

African beauties are everywhere and command respect and for this, the caption should change to ,"LOVELY SIBLINGS WEARING AFRICAN BEADS'
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
Makeup is good.

hehehehehehe

Yes. But I think they'd still be pretty without it. I can tell as an expert.
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Richie0974: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
So what is this doing on FP
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by spaceboy: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
me that is light nko? I no perfect abi undecided
Ur perfect joor let's forget all dis shit about black being beautiful,I prefer light skinned gals they attract more attention dan most of their black counterparts if we actually wanna b truthful
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by sambomukka(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
dis nt african beauty.
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by tyrex(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Make up is good
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by OneNaira6: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Too much makeup and over retouched. They need to thank photo shop and makeup for making them semi attractive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos / Nigerian Lover Of Apple Products Gets An Ihead In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.