Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigeria! Shocking Facts About The T72 Tanks We All Are Shouting About. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria! Shocking Facts About The T72 Tanks We All Are Shouting About. (785 Views)

10 Shocking Facts About Wizkid / 13 Shocking Facts About Khloe Kardashian / Shocking Facts About Kim Kardashian's Unclad Paper Magazine Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria! Shocking Facts About The T72 Tanks We All Are Shouting About. by Esdb(m): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2014
I went to read up on the tank and I discovered that it was a tank built in 1971!
A second generation russian battle tank!
If you know about battle tanks you will know that even later(better) russian tanks are inferior to their western counterparts if attacked all crew members die because of the way the ammunitions are stored. They have inferior shooting range. Infact russia's 2012 battle tank was seriously labelled subpar to its western counterpart talking less of a second generation 1971 T72 battle tank.

Can you see what I've been telling you Nigerians. You guys are illiterates(minus me). They bring one yeye tank and call it computerized you all are dancing. Have you seen the computers of 1971? Nokia moritana is faster than them!
Re: Nigeria! Shocking Facts About The T72 Tanks We All Are Shouting About. by menix(m): 1:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Brozzzzz... U b tank engineer?
Re: Nigeria! Shocking Facts About The T72 Tanks We All Are Shouting About. by giles14(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Esdb:
I went to read up on the tank and I discovered that it was a tank built in 1971!
A second generation russian battle tank!
If you know about battle tanks you will know that even later(better) russian tanks are inferior to their western counterparts if attacked all crew members die because of the way the ammunitions are stored. They have inferior shooting range. Infact russia's 2012 battle tank was seriously labelled subpar to its western counterpart talking less of a second generation 1971 T72 battle tank.

Can you see what I've been telling you Nigerians. You guys are illiterates(minus me). They bring one yeye tank and call it computerized you all are dancing. Have you seen the computers of 1971? Nokia moritana is faster than them!
mumu y can u b happy with good tings.
1 if u have a car is it not tokubo
2wen was d Israeli British German and American tank still in use built.
3pls don't compare d speed of a tank of 1971 and a computer togeda
Re: Nigeria! Shocking Facts About The T72 Tanks We All Are Shouting About. by Esdb(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
giles14:
mumu y can u b happy with good tings.
1 if u have a car is it not tokubo
2wen was d Israeli British German and American tank still in use built.
3pls don't compare d speed of a tank of 1971 and a computer togeda
Oponu what are you saying? First the M1A2 that united state has is so good and so current it will be in commission till 2050and that is just one type of tank out of the tens they have.

Secondly what do u mean by the speed of tank and a computer? Pls help me ask this one if he has a brain.

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Named Best Goal Keeper In France 2nd Time Consecutively / Iyanya Shows Off His Pup(Photos) / Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.