Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? (2126 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Who Will Be More In Heaven; Men Or Women? / What Are The “tongues Of Angels” In 1 Corinthians 13:1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 23, 2014
By Studying the bible i have never seen or heard of an angel that is a woman, so i dnt know if its only me thinking these way but i just want to know: ARE ALL THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN MEN?
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2014
ARE ALL THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN MEN? I'm asking u back undecided
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2014
How many angels do you know? Angel Michael, Angel Gabriel, Angel Raphael...and who again? List all of them oo
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by hushmail: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2014

If u ask me, who i go ask?
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by 42tribes: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2014

Duh lol
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by gatiano(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2014
No.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Muyogoa: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2014
I guess so. Since sex and reproduction is not needed in heaven.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:
How many angels do you know? Angel Michael, Angel Gabriel, Angel Raphael...and who again? List all of them oo
and where in the bible is angel raphael being mentioned?
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2014
42tribes:

Duh lol
this movie been de tight o
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2014
gatiano:
No.
support ur No wit the scriptures
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2014
op

Male and female distinctions are only found here on earth, not in heaven.

When the saints are raised to a heavenly life, there will never be distinctions in gender. Neither male nor female. Gal 3:28
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by johnydon22(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2014
JMAN05:
op

When the saints are raised to a heavenly life, there will never be distinctions in gender. Neither male nor female. Gal 3:28

so our dick will be flat... asin disappear when we get to heaven?
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
I don't think angels have gender. They are neither male nor female.

1 Like

Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
In the book of Tobit, one of the places he was mentioned was in Chapter 3 verse 17.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:

In the book of Tobit, one of the places he was mentioned was in Chapter 3 verse 17.
Tahh! Abeg throw away that kind bible. It was written by the unlearned cave men's who later handed it over to the catholics the mother church and they added the book of tobit book of maccabees to the scriptures. The only bible needed for believers is the king james the gideons and the amplified. The rest of the so called bibles are nothing but bunches of plagiarised heresies.

1 Like

Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
Tahh! Abeg throw away that kind bible. It was written by the unlearned cave men's who later handed it over to the catholics the mother church and they added the book of tobit book of maccabees to the scriptures. The only bible needed for believers is the king james the gideons and the amplified. The rest of the so called bibles are nothing but bunches of plagiarised heresies.
Who is the angel of healing then?
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Judas2013: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Muyogoa:

How did Yahweh impregnate Mary then
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:

Jesus Christ the Sun of righteousness is the Lord of healing (malachi 4 vs 2) werein thru His name yeah even faith by His name that heals us (acts 3 vs 16) and He can send any angel whom He wishes to deliver the healing since they are ministering spirits sent forth to minister to us the heirs of salvation(hebrews 1 vs 14). My dear read the unadulterated word of God by the leading of the Spirit and dont turn aside to fables. Thank You
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Judas2013:

chai this one don come back again.. And he gets worst every day. Lord have mercy
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
Jesus Christ the Sun of righteousness is the Lord of healing (malachi 4 vs 2) werein thru His name yeah even faith by His name that heals us (acts 3 vs 16) and He can send any angel whom He wishes to deliver the healing since they are ministering spirits sent forth to minister to us the heirs of salvation(hebrews 1 vs 14). My dear read the unadulterated word of God by the leading of the Spirit and dont turn aside to fables. Thank You
I don't want to say what I don't know, before I incure God's wrath. But I know that every angel plays a specific role. Gabriel(messenger), Michael(for war), Raphael(healing). My dad also told me about Angel Uriel.
God pls forgive me if I'm wrong.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:

I don't want to say what I don't know, before I incure God's wrath. But I know that every angel plays a specific role. Gabriel(messenger), Michael(for war), Raphael(healing). My dad also told me about Angel Uriel.
God pls forgive me if I'm wrong.
lol this one u dey fear God like this eh. That means u might be even afraid to pray to Him and get close to Him so that wenever u mistakenly sin He will be full of wrath. No my dear.. You have JESUS He is a God of Love and Tender emotions like that of a baby. U can read and learn and tumble on the word of God cos He is your Father. Dont join others to reasson with God as a fiery Man.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
lol this one u dey fear God like this eh. That means u might be even afraid to pray to Him and get close to Him so that wenever u mistakenly sin He will be full of wrath. No my dear.. You have JESUS He is a God of Love and Tender emotions like that of a baby. U can read and learn and tumble on the word of God cos He is your Father. Dont join others to reasson with God as a fiery Man.
Lol...but you know you can blaspheme without knowing, shey God does not forgive the sins against the Holy Spirit?
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Weah96: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:

Abeg, stop giving out the wrong advice. The man has the right attitude about the God who roasts human beings. That's Genghis Khan level of cruelty and Genghis Khan had a fear factor of 100%.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Muyogoa:
u have a point there
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
abeg help me ask am.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
JMAN05:
op

im talking abt angels nt humans.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
johnydon22:

so our dick will be flat... asin disappear when we get to heaven?
lmao
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:

i think u need deliverances!!!
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:

there is nothing lyk angel of healing in d bible.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Judas2013:

the HOLY SPIRIT
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
chai this one don come back again.. And he gets worst every day. Lord have mercy
ha ha ha ha ha ha falls out of chair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke / This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. / Bishop T.D Jakes Honored With "Onwa 1" In Warri because Of his igbo linage -phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.