Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? (2144 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Who Will Be More In Heaven; Men Or Women? / What Are The “tongues Of Angels” In 1 Corinthians 13:1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
messpero90:
i think u need deliverances!!!
Lool, we all need deliverance
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:

which church do u attend dear?
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:

No o i have been delivered already.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by sonmvayina(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
is there any mention of Angels in the old testament?..i think the idea is a christian construct. the old testament speaks of the sons of God, i believe these are the sons of god not angels...he is said to have two sons enki and enlil...and these two never agreed on anything..one was too judgmental and wicked, the other wanted to give humans a chance..
the old Sumerian text do make sense, a lot of sense..that is where the later Jewish men got their idea from...
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
which church do u attend dear?
I'm a catholic, what about you?
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Weah96: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
sonmvayina:
is there any mention of Angels in the old testament?..i think the idea is a christian construct. the old testament speaks of the sons of God, i believe these are the sons of god not angels...he is said to have two sons enki and enlil...and these two never agreed on anything..one was too judgmental and wicked, the other wanted to give humans a chance..
the old Sumerian text do make sense, a lot of sense..that is where the later Jewish men got their idea from...

Jacob engaged in a physical hand to hand combat session with either an angel or Jehovah himself in Genesis 32. The two males fought ALL NIGHT long and the place was name Peniel, like the pineal gland which controls visual hallucinations.

The bible was written by Semitic native doctors under the influence of psychedelic drugs.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Valued:

I'm a catholic, what about you?
i dont really have a specific church.. I'm just like the Lord Jesus wen He was on earth. I am an itinerant christian........
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by gatiano(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
The bible and modern religion practices which is not of GOD had relegated the role of the WOMAN to a second person when infact The woman is the complete half of a man. GOD was the first MAN in the universe, The second person in the space of universal darkness is the WOMAN. when you think of angels, do you think of a person with wings and sword always ready to fight? no! Angels are MEN and WOMEN too with no wings each with his or her duty to the MOST HIGH. They walk amongst us every second of everyday, if you open your eyes, you would recognise them.

ProphetUdeme:
support ur No wit the scriptures
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by MrPresident1: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2014
gatiano:
The bible and modern religion practices which is not of GOD had relegated the role of the WOMAN to a second person when infact The woman is the complete half of a man. GOD was the first MAN in the universe, The second person in the space of universal darkness is the WOMAN. when you think of angels, do you think of a person with wings and sword always ready to fight? no! Angels are MEN and WOMEN too with no wings each with his or her duty to the MOST HIGH. They walk amongst us every second of everyday, if you open your eyes, you would recognise them.

The Almighty God created everything in pairs. The man and the woman are fully complementary, one cannot do without the other; and this is the image of God. The Image of God is male and female; and in this image He created man.

A Man or Woman can never be at peace until when united with the complementary pair designed from creation.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Re: Are All The Angels In Heaven Men? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
messpero90:
im talking abt angels nt humans.

That's my point. There is no gender differences in heaven. But all are treated as males, but this does not mean they have male features as we do here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Eid Ka Chand Nikalne Ka Time Waqt - Moon Sighting Samay / No Sx Position Can Take Christian Couple To Hell. Adeoye Replys Oladejo / Nigerian Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.