Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List (19053 Views)

Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / Adaeze Yobo, Eto’o & Drogba's Wives Make ‘most Beautiful African Wags 2014′ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2014
tollytexy:

NO.. NA THIS ONE SING ROAH WITH KATTY PERRY

seriously!....well i dnt evn knw who katty perry is
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by misterh(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2014
sholay2011:

I actually found the Nurse's Ebola death story more heartbreaking than that of Dr Stella.
Yeah. But Adadevoh probably is more recognised because she is a senior and I learnt Adadevoh physically restrained Sawyer from leaving the hospital even after confirming he had Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2014
duduhemit36:

plzzz is it dat d lady dah sang FLAWLESS with beyonce

Yes she is
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by 989900: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
allisonluvsu:
When dead pple make the list, why will there be space for the living undecided

How many lives has your living life saved so far?

Never mind you'r only alive as much as this second.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by allisonluvsu(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2014
989900:

How many lives has your living life saved so far?

Never mind you'r only alive as much as this second.

the moment I saw ur username I eventually chose to ignore u
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by 989900: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2014
allisonluvsu:

the moment I saw ur username I eventually chose to ignore u

Meh.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
comment on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOY4FA3xIcI

thegoodjoehunt3:
The height of your ignorance is baffling. I have told you repeatedly, take a trip to one of the quarantine centers in Liberia and confirm if Ebola is a hoax.

So you think the board of Mapp BioPharma are fools to invest $22 million in the research for a potent cure.

What about FujiFilm? A company that sunk in millions of dollars too?

You have no proof that anyone is an actor. What about those that died on the streets of Liberia? All actors?

Please, reason and stop soiling the name of the heroine?

The volunteers who are working in the quarantine centers are fools too? Nawa for you.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
GenBuhari:
comment on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOY4FA3xIcI

If you said you believe Ebola was created in a lab and spread, few would disagree.

You are saying it is a hoax. It is not. It has killed lots of people.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
It has not killed people it claims to have killed. It is the relentless propaganda that was designed to give you that impression.
During the Ebola propaganda, every death whether malaria , typhiod etc are all ascribed to Ebola.

The trick is to whip up panic and fear to get Africans to willingly take the deadly vaccines that would kill them.
thegoodjoehunt3:
If you said you believe Ebola was created in a lab and spread, few would disagree.

You are saying it is a hoax. It is not. It has killed lots of people.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:55am On Dec 28, 2014
GenBuhari:
It has not killed people it claims to have killed. It is the relentless propaganda that was designed to give you that impression.
During the Ebola propaganda, every death whether malaria , typhiod etc are all ascribed to Ebola.

The trick is to whip up panic and fear to get Africans to willingly take the deadly vaccines that would kill them.
I have asked you again. Are all those working in the volunteer centers fools?

People are really saying from the sickness. Do you think the Spanish Priests was an actor? The nuns that worked with him?

Guy, that hoax talk by you is fake. I repeat, people died on the street of it. You have no proof. Only speculations.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by brainiac5(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wetin! Only dem be women? angry
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by missgifted12(f): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chimamanda Ngozi ADICHIE,you are my role model,one day i will be like you.u are truly an African woman with beauty and brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? / Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards / Stephanie Linus At International Women's Day Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.