Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,822 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones (5084 Views)

Have You Seen Freedom 251 Android Phone That Cost N1,000 / Samsung Galaxy S6's Earphones [Pictures] / Why Should A White Coloured Blackberry Cost More Than The Black Coloured Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nl members, come and start claiming wat u don't av o
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by valboy20(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
even the bible said it "end time things"
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by 100Cents: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Abeg, sell the earpiece buy me touch screen jare...
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by macklef(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
donlyone:

The earphones are for AUDIOPHILES. I think they are a kind of eccentric people who are obsessed with quality sounds.

if not that I am CHEAP I would have considered myself an audiophile. Lol grin grin
Hehe, good ur telling d truth, year don almost end. wink
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by pxjosh(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
no be only ear them dey put am!?!
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by Baddestguyp(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2014
I hope they won't be as crappy as beats by dre
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by Wisegeek01(m): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Can someone hear _ _ with it"

undecided
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by Wisegeek01(m): 4:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Shey pesin no go def with dis kind
Earphone"

I mean with consistent use, just becos
U wan show off ur expensive piece*
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by akinsadeez(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2014
I remember I was once in a peace mass transit bus going to Enugu. for one reason or another those of us at the back had to exit the bus thru d back door when we had a stop over to urinate. when I jumped d seat, the thick wire of my #800 earphone caught and ripped completely , spoiling d ear phone completely. I no fit cry dat day cuz e pain me sotey. Imagine dat earphone being one of these #1300 euros earphone.... omo na to siddown dey cry o
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by jnrbayano(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2014
The higher the price, the bigger the ear damage it will cause.
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by donlyone(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
what if someone posts here that he has a WESTONE earphone to SWAP with your IPHONE 6 PLUS or GALAXY NOTE 4 will you go for it?
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by donlyone(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2015
The Aurisonics Rockets in-ear headphones are out of this world
The Aurisonics Rockets in-ear headphones are made in Nashville, Tenn., come with a lifetime warranty and sound downright terrific, says the Audiophiliac.

http://www.cnet.com/news/the-aurisonics-rockets-in-ear-headphones-are-out-of-this-world/
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by xtervaganza(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2015
nani667:
Unless they used a high grade titanium alloy to coat the wires of the earpiece.... Then I'll know it's well worth the money.... Why buy an earpiece for N300,000 that will still break as easily as a N200 earpiece ?
you think those earpiece won't last? Have you ever used a Samsung earphone b4? Despite the tangling and pulling it still works perfectly for more than a year. Now compare with an earphone that actually costs more than a Samsung phone
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by nani667: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
you think those earpiece won't last? Have you ever used a Samsung earphone b4? Despite the tangling and pulling it still works perfectly for more than a year. Now compare with an earphone that actually costs more than a Samsung phone

read my post again...slowly this time...and see if you will be able to understand what I posted
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by xtervaganza(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
nani667:

read my post again...slowly this time...and see if you will be able to understand what u posted
never knew you were a cvnt I wouldn't have quoted you

Tw@t
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by donlyone(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
xtervaganza:

Some these earphones have a lifetime warranty, they must be very durable

1 Like

Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by 3pleo: 1:06am On Jan 20, 2015
Hope say I go dey hear God cheesy
Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by Elxandre(m): 2:27am On Jan 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
My Nokia earphones that actually looked fragile at first look, is still working perfectly after one year of quite rough usage.
original stuffs lasts.

1 Like

Re: Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones by donlyone(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2016
Sounds Pricey: Sennheiser's $50,000 Headphones.

What would you do if someone gave you one of these as a present?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ALERT : Fake Tecno Phones Now In Stores (PHOTOS) / Should I Buy Smile Or Swift Or Spectranet??? Help Help Help!!!! / Redmi 9 Users Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.