Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Picture Of Basketmouth With Femi Otedola And Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Basketmouth With Femi Otedola And Dangote (2026 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter / Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Basketmouth With Femi Otedola And Dangote by LesbianBoy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Basketmouth photo’d with Billionaire Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola at an event in lagos. Btw it seems these two billionaires are 'closer' to nigerian celebrities. I have never seen any nigerian celebrity snap with mike adenuga or other nigerian billionaire why

Re: Picture Of Basketmouth With Femi Otedola And Dangote by sexaddict08(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
na so
Re: Picture Of Basketmouth With Femi Otedola And Dangote by alaoeri: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Basketmouth photo’d with Billionaire Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola at an event in lagos. Btw it seems these two billionaires are 'closer' to nigerian celebrities. I have never seen any nigerian celebrity snap with mike adenuga or other nigerian billionaire why
D'banj have actually snapped with Adenuga when he was resigned as glo ambassador earlier this year.
Re: Picture Of Basketmouth With Femi Otedola And Dangote by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
money good oo
Re: Picture Of Basketmouth With Femi Otedola And Dangote by Dreyl(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Posing with the billionaires.
Re: Picture Of Basketmouth With Femi Otedola And Dangote by bruno419(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't know them cox I hav left france to nigeria for xmas kiss

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Photos Of Kendall Jenner Topless In "LOVE" Magazine Have Surfaced Online. / Task For The Day; Build Your Ideal Partner?? / Photos: Amber Rose Rocks Lips Ring & Condom On Her Eye For 90′s Themed Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.