Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,634 members, 7,844,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire (57675 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by dotna(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Following money to where it leads to

buy this sweet Land Rover Discovery SE7 Trail Edition for N1.7m and travel with your family in comfort
https://www.nairaland.com/1973996/land-rover-discovery-se7-tokunbo
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by golddust6000(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
God will punish that man that want to marry this slut.
What do you mean if u like make you no find man for yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by iyatrustee(f): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Is Okoro a Ghanian name?
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by rattlesnake(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Orgli

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by hectorswag(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Iamsynord:
Someone said its AYIRI ...
Ayiri is already married with kids.
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by 100Cents: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't want my name in print till after this wedding please.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by solara: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
God will punish bless that man that want to marry this LADY.

U ARE BEAUTIFUL... kiss

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by lalasticlala(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
golddust6000:
so Ghanaian dey bear Okoro, that can't be true undecided

dad Igbo, mum Ghanaian

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by obontami: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
kosere
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by dapsoneh: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
She used wht she has to get wht she wnts
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by Lilamartedi(f): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
drnairalov:
money sha its a good thing
Yes, that's why you have to make it! tongue
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by lekikosky(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bra still dey sell so?
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by johncreek: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
What's next to unclothedness if not this?
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by 100Cents: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
golddust6000:
so Ghanaian dey bear Okoro, that can't be true undecided

She is born to an Igbo family resident in Ghana..

Use your Google..
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by Joshkid(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na so Celebrities dey ooo... Dem no fit fall in love wit a broke guy! grin
#chai!... Money must be made!!!
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by dapsonjegz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
dz gal set oo
i wish am d lucky guy
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by oluwamichael93(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
I wish her happy married life in adv.
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by golddust6000(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
lalasticlala:

dad Igbo, mum Ghanaian
gracia, danke
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by Kirinwa: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:

shocked Sis why nah?

I know she's in love with the dude's billions and the dude is in love with her beauty and fame. Yet your words are uncalled for.

Such marriages don't usually last but we shouldn't wish them ill nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by andyanders: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
I wouldn't know how a lady that busty would expose her body and we still say here that she is a good girl and from humble background. Any good lady from a humble background would not get to this extent by exposing her body in order to get attention.
Anyway, that Igbo Billionaire I believe is not also from a humble background because having tasted marriage before and coming for this lady, he is just lusting after what has been exposed.
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by gratiaeo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
The so calld Igbo billionaire did not see our one and only Tonto to marry?
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by Joshkid(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
^^True that but those that expose their body like her deserve a carpenter.
Hahaha... U toO Wicked! grin...
#wetin b ur dad's occupation... Wanna knw wat ya mum deserves... grin
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by HAVEIT(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
The bible say he that findeth a wife,findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour-To find a wife is not an easy thing.Because every woman is not a wife material,and every men is not also a husband material.Kudos and Shalom to you people.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by BlackHuman(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
januzaj:
Good luck(not GEJ) to her,marrying a billionaire is what most girls pray for....not unitaire or tensaire
some people ll start calling her gold digger buh thats what they desire too
Yeah, dat's what dey desire- but what if; in future he stops being a billionaire?- will she still desire him?
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
ok
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by Smilgler(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
na whao o, see her wonderful bobi outside, na waiting we go call dis 1? fashion or wat pls? may d Lord help us!!
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by haykayforreal(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
Haha...madam pölice,what cause ds bad belle?
So,if na u d man propose to,make evrybody dey rain korz on him like dat...u go hapi?
U be bad garl,he dey pain u said no man ever propose to u once,beta repackage so u can re-baggage for guy 2 re-consider u.

BAD BELLE!

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Foreign ladies be stealing naija's wealthiest men..
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by BlackHuman(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
I'm not hating or anthing like dat- but Seriously, if all men were like me, women like dis would never get married- .....I guess we men do have different tastes when it comes to women ....Like dey say- "One man's meat (u know d rest)....."
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by tellwisdom: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
These babes are all bitcheees seeking for money and not marriage...I know them sad
Re: Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire by 360command: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Adex097:
Ghanaian gals falling inluv with naija guys since 506BC undecided
wat d f**k is wrong with you. She is half Nigerian, her dad is igbo. Left to me, this is no news as she can choose to marry anybody.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit / Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.