Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? (1608 Views)

10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria / Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies / Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
An urgent advice needed from you guys here on Niraland.
Assuming you are in a verge of choosing a partner (marriage) from three ladies who are found of :
1. Bed wetting
2. Body odour
3. Heavy snouring
I will glad seeing your advice, opinion etc
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by chibwike(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
None
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
I am not complaining of being bored single am I?

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:
I am not complaining of being bored single am I?

Jux an assumption ...
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
topearos:

Jux an assumption ...
Weird assumption

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
chibwike:
None
None shocked ?? Jux in case nko?
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:

Weird assumption
Lolz!
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by PrettyClare7(f): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
I can stand a snoring partner..but body odour..is a "no-go-area" for me

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
PrettyClare7:
I can stand a snoring partner..but body odour..is a "no-go-area" for me
What of bed wetting?
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by PrettyClare7(f): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
topearos:

What of bed wetting?
we wil buy diapers and seek medication too.
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
PrettyClare7:
we wil buy diapers and seek medication too.
shocked which is better among the three?
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
I know you are asking men, but im just gonna go ahead and post my comment anyway grin

If he bed wets he can sleep on the floor... grin

If he has body odour your pour Bicarbonate soda or apple cider vinegar in his bathing water and makes sure he baths at least twice a day (this actually works for real though)

If he snores you peg his nose grin

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by PrettyClare7(f): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
topearos:

shocked which is better among the three?
snoring,bed-wetting and body odour in that order

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Haywhymido(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dis thread is nt ment 4 me, cos i can't cope with none of dem

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
I think snoring is better.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
I know you are asking men, but im just gonna go ahead and post my comment anyway grin

If he bed wets he can sleep on the floor... grin

If he has body odour your pour Bicarbonate soda or apple cider vinegar in his bathing water and makes sure he baths at least twice a day (this actually works for real though)

If he snores you peg his nose grin
Thumb raised bro. Mondisweets et al., 2014.
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Haywhymido:
Dis thread is nt ment 4 me, cos i can't cope with none of dem
Should in case your gurl is found of any?
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
topearos:

Thumb raised bro. Mondisweets et al., 2014.
I have become a man again lol ok continue

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
Noted.
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Haywhymido(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
topearos:

Should in case your gurl is found of any?
dat wil d end of our courtship oo

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
I have become a man again lol ok continue
Haha! Yea bro.
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Haywhymido(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
i pity u 4 d sleepless nights ahead of u.U don sleep with a chronic snorer b4? U go fear

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Haywhymido:
i pity u 4 d sleepless nights ahead of u.U don sleep with a chronic snorer b4? U go fear
Seriously,itz better compared to body odour and bed-wetting

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Haywhymido:
dat wil d end of our courtship oo
Even when you are into a church kind relationship (will of God)?
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Haywhymido:
I hate to hear snouring die
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:

Seriously,itz better compared to body odour and bed-wetting
Okay o
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wtf?? ...none!
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dotwillis1:
Wtf?? ...none!
Should in case?
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by Haywhymido(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
topearos:

Even when you are into a church kind relationship (will of God)?
will of God 4 me can't be wot i can't cope with. Thank u
Re: Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? by topearos(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Haywhymido:
will of God 4 me can't be wot i can't cope with. Thank u
Aiite bro.

(1) (Reply)

The World Today / Please Help, He Is Finding It Difficult To Get A Bride / Husband Refuses To Eat His Wife Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.