Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,041 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! - Autos (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! (48245 Views)

Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / WANT TO SHIP YOUR JEEP,CARS,TRUCK VIA COTONU/SEAPORT: Call Me ,08060989506 / WANT TO SHIP YOUR CARS VIA COTONUO PORT TO NAIJA FROM ABROAD PLUS ADVISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
We can ship everything! shocked
For all questions: Shipping@auctionexport.com

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Do I pay for shipping as well ? Does the price include shipment ?

The shipping cost is a separate price which is included in your invoice total amount. If you buy a vehicle and want it to be shipped to your destination port, we would need to arrange the ocean shipping service for you. The shipping price differs depending on the location and condition of your chosen car. To get an estimated shipping cost, please use the Shipping Calculator feature that is located on every vehicle profile. If you want to know the exact amount (the cost to ship a particular LOT to the exact destination port), please contact our Shipping department shipping@auctionexport.com

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by ThisisBuhari: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Export1:
HOW TO CHECK THE CAR'S GENERAL WORKING CONDITION?

Every vehicle's page contains basic information on the vehicle's condition that can be found in VEHICLE INFORMATION.
The badge is green and says ‘Run & Drive’ for cars that can move on their own; blue and says ‘Engine Starts’ for cars that have a functional engine, but have problems with transmission/wheels/undercarriage etc. that prevent them from moving on their own; red and says ‘Non-drivable’ for cars that are mechanically not functional.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory
for cars that are non-drivable, does that mean something major has to be replaced or a major work has to be done?
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Buharifan: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
auction export1, please do goods bound for container shipping have dock recepit?
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Dalighieri: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Auction export you are one of the most useless and disorganised car auction websites I have ever had the misfortune of doing business with.Dont worry I am just waiting for my vehicle to clear customs and arrive Nigeria before I publish the exegesis and chronological accounts of what you lot put me through.I promise you to post my complete and detailed experience on all the Auto section with evidence both on Nairaland and any other Auto sites I know warning Nigerians to be mindful when doing business with you.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by ThisisBuhari: 6:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Good day

I bought a car from auction export and want to arrange my own transporter to shop the car to Nigeria

Please do you recommend any for m
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by ThisisBuhari: 6:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Dalighieri:
Auction export you are one of the most useless and disorganised car auction websites I have ever had the misfortune of doing business with.Dont worry I am just waiting for my vehicle to clear customs and arrive Nigeria before I publish the exegesis and chronological accounts of what you lot put me through.I promise you to post my complete and detailed experience on all the Auto section with evidence both on Nairaland and any other Auto sites I know warning Nigerians to be mindful when doing business with you.
you are right. They use to extort money through shipping charges

Cc: export1
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dalighieri:
We are waiting for your review
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Dalighieri: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Sorry I have been very busy since I wrote that comment I was going to relate my experience via retort to you but I decided to doit via post for the sake of people who are planning to buy from auction export
Ehuatamuigunisi:

We are waiting for your review

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy / ⚫⚫CARFAX™ Vehicle History Reports!! VIN / Chassis No. ☎️ +2347011116171⚫⚫ / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.