Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Appreciation To GOD For HIS Protection Against Terror. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Appreciation To GOD For HIS Protection Against Terror. (656 Views)

Safe Protection Against Armed Robbery Attack / An Appreciation To Globalruns.com Site / White Guys Appreciation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To GOD For HIS Protection Against Terror. by ObiOkpor(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fellow nairalanders,greetings to you all.I feel so ecstasy right now.
Join me in appreciating BABA GOD towards my only brother who was deployed to Borno last year(March) to help in curtailing the war in the NE. In the last 21 months,i have prayed for God to see him and all other “HEROS“ fighting for our peace.It has not been easy with the news i do get there about the war,but be that as it may,he is living to tell the ugly tales he experienced while in the line of duty.
To the fallen “heros“,your names will not be forgotten.And to others still out there,same GOD that did it for my brother,will see you all through.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To GOD For HIS Protection Against Terror. by kingofpool: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
ObiOkpor:
Fellow nairalanders,greetings to you all.I feel so ecstasy right now.
Join me in appreciating BABA GOD towards my only brother who was deployed to Borno last year(March) to help in curtailing the war in the NE. In the last 21 months,i have prayed for God to see him and all other “HEROS“ fighting for our peace.It has not been easy with the news i do get there about the war,but be that as it may,he is living to tell the ugly tales he experienced while in the line of duty.
To the fallen “heros“,your names will not be forgotten.And to others still out there,same GOD that did it for my brother,will see you all through.Amen.
Amen oooo, thank God for him
Re: Appreciation To GOD For HIS Protection Against Terror. by mcdreeezy: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2014
Amen! I also use this medium to say thank you God for ur protection over my life and the life of my family n friends...
Re: Appreciation To GOD For HIS Protection Against Terror. by ObiOkpor(m): 3:51am On Dec 24, 2014
kingofpool:
Amen oooo, thank God for him
thank you ma guy..
Re: Appreciation To GOD For HIS Protection Against Terror. by ObiOkpor(m): 3:52am On Dec 24, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Amen! I also use this medium to say thank you God for ur protection over my life and the life of my family n friends...
thats good...Can we hear the testimony?

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? / Is It Possible To Be Visually Impaired, Deaf And Dumb ? / I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.