Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help (659 Views)

Must See!! Customs Might Be Recruting Soon - Jobs/vacancies - Nairaland / Please What Are The Jobs Of Soldiers, Airforce? / I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please since I joined Nairaland precisely on the 8th of January,2015,i haven't been able to post at the jobs/vacancies section and that is my main aim of joining Nairaland,i need a job and I have been seeing a lot of thread s which I want to reply to and people I can quote and mention but it keeps telling me I can't post at the section.please I want you to address this situation. Also I don't know who can be of help to me here I am a Bsc Economics graduate I need a job in Lagos or Ibadan.God will bless u in this new year.yoi will never lack any good thing
Help me if u can please cry

1 Like

Re: I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
The anti-spambot banned you from the section for a comment made between Jan 11th and today. Check your profile page, you'd see why.
Re: I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2015
charix:
The anti-spambot banned you from the section for a comment made between Jan 11th and today. Check your profile page, you'd see why.
I haven't made any comment on any thread except the different topics I have created,i checked my profile page and I didn't see that i am banned or something undecided
Re: I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2015
olaberry:

Then mail the mods for further assistance.
Re: I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help by davide470(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2015
@olaberry, new accounts would not be able to post for a few weeks. This is done to prevent spamming. Sorry for the inconvenience and next time mail the mods.
Re: I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
davide470:
@olaberry, new accounts would not be able to post for a few weeks. This is done to prevent spamming. Sorry for the inconvenience and next time mail the mods.
Okay, thank you cry cry
Re: I Cant Post At The Jobs/vacancies Section.please Help by okojithomas(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2017
Me too! I am yet to post! I actually have some positions that require filling in minna but now I see

(1) (Reply)

Reduction In Price Of PMS From N97 To N87 / New Music: Runtown – The Latest Download Here>>>>>>> / Photos: Crowd Welcome Soldiers And CJTF That Faught Bokoharam After Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.