Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Studing Programming In Aptech. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Studing Programming In Aptech. (1374 Views)

Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program / Aptech Accp/bsc. Student / Any Aptech Accp Graduant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studing Programming In Aptech. by shinet: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello guy. I really need Ur helps. I am planning to study programming and someone recommended aptech for me. So please guys or anybody that has attended aptech I want to know maybe its OK for me and how much does their ACCP i7 course cost. pls
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 24, 2014
Currently studying Networking(CCNA) which am gonna resume next year january. Thier courses are expensive, ranging from 150k upwards. Depending on the language you want to learn. I learnt VB.NET, web-design and sql server but not from aptech.
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by shinet: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
K tnx for showing up. But please is aptech OK cause av seen so many post back then in 2007 2008 and 2009 that they are not good and that they are after money. pls help me to show more light
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by iyb(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aptech Is Good they will put you through when it comes to programming they are a force to be reckoned with but what you really need to do is after getting into aptech you make sure you study well and practice hard. I also attended aptech
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by shinet: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
OK bro. thanks alot. But did u av any idea of their fee for ACCP i7 course
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by iyb(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
the fee in kano is 1.2m abuja 1.5m Lagos also 1.5m for three years
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by shinet: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
wow. so when are they resuming
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by roaringlamb01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
hi! i have been at Aptech, the Wuse2 branch at abuja, for about 6 months now...
i enrolled for the almost 2 years programme... it involves web developments, networking, google apps development, c# and so forth...
after 6 months, i can tell you that i am making some okay cash on my own. but i must tell you that it is not about going to any school, it is about you. if you can lern yourself, to add to whatever they teach... then, going anyway is worth it. Aptech or NIIT...

hope you get my point.
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by shinet: 5:13am On Jan 01, 2015
yeah got it dude and tanks.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Studing Programming In Aptech. by shinet: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2015
iyb:
the fee in kano is 1.2m abuja 1.5m Lagos also 1.5m for three years

pls give me Ur number or your fb username

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Windows Vps / NAIJ.COM Wordpress Mobile Theme Coded Check Demo Here, See For Yourself / Check Out This New Forum That Will Beat Nairaland In No Distance Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.