Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance (1009 Views)

Meet Wizkid’s Director, Sesan Ogunro .. More Photos / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance by ikecheff: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Mr. Sesan Ogunro(Snr) died on December 22, 2013 from bullet
wounds he sustained while returning from a Christmas service in his church.

His death was remembered by his children- on air personality, Fade Ogunro and music video
director, Sesan Ogunro on Dec 22nd.

In attendance were Governor of Lagos, Fashola and former Governor of Ekiti state, Kayode
Fayemi along other friends.The ceremony was held held at Protea hotel, Maryland, Lagos.

Read what Fade Ogunro wrote on her IG page about her dad below..

‘Life is too short. Time never stops. It’s been a year. It still hurts, I still cry but then I think of what would make you happy and
getting closer to God is my priority now…So we can see each other again. Rest in eternal peace. I love you Dad. ❤❤’

Source: http:///4na

NB:Nobody should alter the link above.It is valid

Re: Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance by mizjules(f): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2014
I'm only interested in the name of the tall handsome dude kiss
Re: Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance by waleadex(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2014
mizjules:
What do you wanna do with it? grin
Re: Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance by mizjules(f): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2014
waleadex:

What do you wanna do with it? grin
You know now! wink
Re: Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance by waleadex(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
mizjules:

You know now! wink
Alright o...
Re: Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance by tyson99(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2014
mizjules:
his name is adisa
Re: Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance by mizjules(f): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2014
tyson99:

his name is adisa
Loool thnaks where can I meet with him embarassed
Re: Photos:Fashola And Kayode Fayemi Attend Music Director Sesan's Dad Remembrance by mesoade(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Like if you skipped the post and went straight to the pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Acquires Brand New Bentley For The New Year (photo) / Spot The Difference - Featuring Davido / Ini Edo Finds Love Again With A Popular Nollywood Handsome Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.