Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. (60885 Views)

Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2016/2017 Admission Process / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olola4(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
A.A.U.A. ADMISSION INFO FIRST MONTHLY ONLINE BULLETIN/ARTICLE

A LOOK AT A.A.U.A. ADMISSION

Written By: A.A.U.A. ADMISSION INFO CHIEF ADMINISTRATOR
KOLADE O. "PALITO"

APPRECIATION TO SEUNZY @ AAUASU

NOTE:ALL INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS BASED ON FACT AND TRUTH AS THE WRITER IS NOT INTERESTED AND WONT GAIN ANYTHING OR DERIVE ANY JOY IN SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION TO ASPIRANTS.

THIS IS NOT TO THROW ANY ASPIRANTS INTO A STATE OF MELANCHOLY BUT TO PUT LIGHT ON ISSUES RELATED TO A.A.U.A. ADMISSION.

IF YOU WILL HAVE TO COPY THIS ARTICLE MAKE SURE YOU DON'T EDIT IT PLEASE.

A.A.U.A. which is the current best state university according to U.S. base transparency international,a university with 6years of uninterrupted academic calendar apart from the general A.S.U.U. strike, always have increase in applicants every year.

In less than one or couple of week to this time the A.A.U.A. Admission list will be out and it is always a drama as some aspirant will see their name while others will not,some think that it depends on your state of origin while others argue that it depends on your score but the writer think it is by luck.

The fact still remain that NO FEDERAL OR STATE UNIVERSITY ADMIT ALL ITS ASPIRANTS SIMPLY BECAUSE THE NUMBER OF ASPIRANTS IS ALWAYS MORE THAN THE SPACES AVAILABLE,take for example A.A.U.A. with more than 17,000 applicants and not up to 4 ,000 spaces.Not up to a week after the conclusion of the post utme the university make it stand known to the public through the Deputy Vice Chancellor when she said that A.A.U.A. admission will be based on merit but if we take a closer look at this point we will discover that A.A.U.A. will not be able to admit all its candidates based on merit if the pass mark of 40% is used.

Most candidate think A.A.U.A. is based on the state of origin(that A.A.U.A. admit Ondo State indigene) but when we look at this factor we will discover that it is not true,in A.A.U.A. we have FESSU-AAUA which is the Federation of Ekiti State Students Union,we have that of Oyo,Delta,Kwara and so on which members are all students of A.A.U.A. ,on a Thursday evening when AAUA ADMISSION INFO visited the venue of FESSU-A.A.U.A. weekly meeting we could see that there are meaningful number of Ekiti State indigene,at the end of the meeting A.A.I. asked one of the member that what is the average number of members and he replied in a funny way that they have a lot of members but most of them do come mostly when the bursary form is out, so also when A.A.I. visited the meeting venue of Osun and Delta indigene.With this,we can rule out the fact that A.A.U.A. admittion is based on state of origin of applicant.

Can it be the cut-off mark?(the cut off mark being referred to is the departmental cut off mark)At this juncture A.A.I. interviewed so many student of A.A.U.A. and about 50% think that A.A.U.A. admission is based on the cut off mark while 50% think is not based on the cut off mark. A student who was interviewed in his own opinion thinks A.A.U.A. admission is not based on the cut off mark said his department cut off mark was 50% and he scored 48% in his post utme examination and he was offered admission to study the course,to further buttress is point he said he have a friend who scored 56% and applied for the same course but was not considered for admission.

Another student who was interviewed said A.A.U.A admission is based on merit,she said and I quote"Adekunle admission is based on merit,I wrote this school post utme two times but because I don't meet up with the cut off mark I was not offered admission,I have to put in for Pre Degree,(she smile) luckily for me I was offered two admission, through jamb utme and this school".

In our interview we discover that most candidate thinks it is by luck as the writer also thinks.

And we go spiritual by coming to the conclusion by saying perhaps it may be by his "GRACE".

The End

WATCHOUT
FOR THE NEXT VOLUME AFTER THE RELEASE OF THE FIRST ADMISSION LIST AS WE TAKE A LOOK AT "THE HOPE OF THE NOT YET ADMITTED CANDIDATE"

It We Will Better

MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
What is A.A.U.A. cut off mark?
40% but it varies by department

Bro,when will the first batch admission list be out?
Very soon

What is the cut off mark for law?
The departmental cut off mark is not yet out.

Please, I applied for political science but I don't have maths will I be offered admission?
Yes,but you will be moved to another department which is mostly Linguistics because Maths,English and Economics are very important to gain admission to the faculty of social and management science where we have the department of political science.
NOTE: A.A.U.A. take 0 level result very seriously,if you know that your 0 level result is not that good and you do not want to be a customer at the senate building when your mates are already receiving lectures try to apply for any available exam(N.E.C.O. or W.A.E.C.)

I applied for English Studies but I will like to change to law what will I do?
The first thing is that you should be admitted after that (when you have resume) you will write a letter to the registrar that you want to change your course, but is very risky,for instance if you are admitted to study Biochemistry and you will like to study Microbiology but due to some factor you are unable to be given the course instead of the school to leave you in Biochemistry they may give you Chemistry Education or any course which you may not really like.
N.B.Only candidate who are offered admission in first batch admission list can do change of course,candidate who have changed their course before the release of the second batch due to non availability of space in the most sought after department can not change their course again.

Do A.A.U.A. accept two sittings?
Yes!

On this note we come to the end of this article/bulletin.
We Promise The Next One Will Be Better.

For enquiries or any question call:
09032881420 or 08083275653
Fb@A.A.U.A. Admission Info

Wishing all aspirants best of luck as they awaits the first batch admission list.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
First batch admission List out u can check from jamb site. Call me on 08108160738 for any information or assistance
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
First batch admission List 2015 is out,u can check through jamb site for it. Call me on 08108160738 for any information or assistance
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olola4(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
UPDATE ON CHANGE OF COURSE THIS IS TO INFORM ALL AAUA ASPIRANTS THAT CHANGE OF COURSE FORM ONLINE IS OUT www.aaua.edu.ng/ change_of_course/ Change of Course Application Form, AAUA aaua.edu.ng ยท
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Change of course form is out now. make sure you change soon .u can call me on 08108160738 #Tk#
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by adegoke93: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Pls did u av any idea of when the second batch/direct entry list wil be release?n incase of any info don't hesitate to share on this thread.tanxs
Sssage:

It very fine. Best of luck.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Gynosperm: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Congratulations to all those offered admission into d 21st century university properly called.After admission,what next?
Obviously preparation should be d next thing on ur mind,and as part of my effort to making sure accomodation is stressfree for freshers coming into d university,I Bobby tee a student of Aaua is duely at ur service.For more info holla me on my china phone with 08131544246. #Bobby tee cares
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olola4(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
This is to inform all A.A.U.A. D.E. candidates that the submission of transcript have commence.
You can send it through courier service like DHL to THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE AT A.A.U.A. SENATE BUILDING and you can also come and submit it by yourself at the senate building.

TRY TO SUBMIT IT BEFORE THE END OF THIS COMING WEEK.

for more info call 09032881420 or 08083275653

You can also like our Facebook page@AAUA Admission Info
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
If u are given admission to faculty of agriculture or u did change of course to Agric there is an important message forward me on whatsapp on 08108160738 #TK
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
2nd list partially released,check ur admission status. Call 08108160738 for any assistance
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by AmSoul2Soul(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls am an aspirant of AAUA and I've being offered admission. But the issue here is that I used awaiting result and now the result is out. I want to study political science, and in my Olevel result,there is a mix up, the school that registered me did not rectify the subject that I opt for. But they rectify me for commercial subjects which I didn't sat for. Now am having these: English c4, maths c6, Government c5, Economics c5 and Biology c4. Pls will my admission to study Pol Science won't be change?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olola4(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
A.A.U.A. ADMISSION INFO SECOND MONTHLY ONLINE BULLETIN/ARTICLE

"THE HOPE OF THE NOT YET ADMITTED ASPIRANTS"

Written By: A.A.U.A. ADMISSION INFO CHIEF ADMINISTRATOR "PALITO"
NOTE:ALL INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS BASED ON FACT AND TRUTH AS THE WRITER IS NOT INTERESTED AND WON'T GAIN ANYTHING OR DERIVE ANY JOY IN SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION TO ASPIRANTS.

THIS IS NOT TO THROW ANY ASPIRANTS INTO A STATE OF MELANCHOLY BUT TO PUT LIGHT ON ISSUES RELATED TO A.A.U.A. ADMISSION.

IF YOU WILL HAVE TO COPY THIS ARTICLE MAKE SURE YOU DON'T EDIT IT PLEASE.

It happens just like the popular story of the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ which was sudden,some where thrown into a state of happiness while so many others where thrown into a state of sadness and deep thinking when aspirants check their admission status on jamb site, thinking of what next to do and IF THERE IS STILL HOPE TO GET ADMITTED TO THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER STATE UNIVERSITY IN THE SOUTH WEST.On this note we begin this second article "THE HOPE OF THE NOT YET ADMITTED CANDIDATES".

Smile, because there is hope for you.
The first batch/merit list is a compilation of 1,600 names out of about 4,000 aspirants that will be admitted. Using a primary school sense of Mathematics one will know that the total number of admitted aspirants are not up to the total number of spaces still available, with this fact we can confidently and authoritatively say that not yet admitted candidate still have a high chance of getting admitted.

The school in the previous week open its website for suitably qualified candidate to change their course because the most sort after courses are already filled up,looking at the form one we see a column where the course a candidate first put in for was asked that is parent's choice before the column where you are to fill the course you which to change to.We cannot erase the fact that the school will still admit aspirants into this courses with low candidate and at the same time consider some for the course they had earlier put in for.

It is important to also note that it is hard or impossible for all candidate who are qualified for admission in any state of federal university to be offered admission because the number of qualified candidates are always more than the available resources, the V.C. made mention of this point at the first of its kind V.C. student interactive section in is opening address when he said STUDENTS ARE TO GUARD THEIR ADMISSION JEALOUSLY BECAUSE SO MANY ASPIRANTS WHICH TO BE ADMITTED TO A.A.U.A.

J.A.M.B. subject combination also remain one of the major factor that hinder aspirants from getting admitted, if you choose wrong subject combination for a course it will hinder you from being admitted.

We come to the end of this month online article/bulletin by the quote which goes those "ONCE THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE" aspirant are not to relent in praying and also to keep on checking jamb website www.jamb.org.ng and also the school official website www.aaua.edu.ng.

THE END

MOSTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is A.A.U.A. cut off mark?
40% but it varies by department
When will the second batch admission list be out?
Very soon

Please, I applied for political science but I don't up to a credit in mathematics in my 0 level result can I be offered admission?
Yes,but you will be moved to another department which is mostly Linguistics because Maths,English and Economics are very important to gain admission to the faculty of social and management science where we have the department of political science.

NOTE: A.A.U.A. take 0 level result very serious,if you know that your 0 level result is not that good and you do not want to be a customer at the senate building when your mates are already receiving lectures try to apply for any available exam(N.E.C.O. or W.A.E.C.)
I applied for English Studies but I will like to change to law what will I do?
The first thing is that you should be admitted after that (when you have resume) you will write a letter to the registrar that you want to change your course, but it is very quite risky,for instance if you are admitted to study Biochemistry and you will like to study Microbiology but due to some factor you are unable to be given the course instead of the school to leave you in Biochemistry they may give you Chemistry Education or any course which you may not really like.
N.B.Only candidate who are offered admission in first batch admission list can do change of course,candidate who have changed their course before the release of the second batch due to non availability of space in the most sought after department can not change their course again.
Do A.A.U.A. accept two sittings?
Yes!
On this note we come to the end of this article/bulletin.
We Promise The Next One Will Be Better.
For enquiries or any question call:
09032881420 or 08083275653
Facebook page@A.A.U.A. Admission Info
Wishing all aspirants best of luck as they awaits the second batch admission list.

BE WARNED!!!
Beware of fraudsters who tell you to bring certain amount of money so as to be able to secure admission into A.A.U.A. Note that A.A.U.A. is not affiliated to any person or group in admitting.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Gynosperm: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Congratulations to all those offered admission into d 21st century university properly called.After admission,what next? Obviously preparation should be d next thing on ur mind,and as part of my effort to making sure accomodation is stressfree for freshers coming into d university,I Bobby tee a student of Aaua is duely at ur service.For more info holla me on my china phone with 08131544246. #Bobby tee cares
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
If u have been given admission or u changed to any department under Faculty of agriculture, there is an important information for you . WhatsApp me or call on 08108160738.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Karleb(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Gynosperm:

Congratulations to all those offered
admission into d 21st century university
properly called.After admission,what next?
Obviously preparation should be d next thing
on ur mind,and as part of my effort to making
sure accomodation is stressfree for freshers
coming into d university,I Bobby tee a student
of Aaua is duely at ur service.For more info
holla me on my china phone with
08131544246. #Bobby tee cares

Bobby! So you sef still dey come here?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pre degree admission is out. Check urs and Resumption date is 2nd of Nov
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
If u knw u have been given ADMISSION into Any of d courses in Faculty of Agriculture or u CHANGED to any course e.g Plant science and biotechnology (Animal science), Plant science and biotechnology (Agric Economics),Plant science and biotechnology (Agronomy), plant science and biotechnology (Agric Extension) etc. THERE IS AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR U, ADD ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ON 08108160738
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
If u knw u have been given ADMISSION into Any of d courses in Faculty of Agriculture or u CHANGED to any course e.g Plant science and biotechnology (Animal science), Plant science and biotechnology (Agric Economics),Plant science and biotechnology (Agronomy), plant science and biotechnology (Agric Extension) etc. THERE IS AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR U, ADD ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ON 08108160738
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by leksbore(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
pls I want to seek admission this year with this combination for econs is it possible maths,English,econs,geography,biology,or physics. am not a art students or commercial students.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by peculiarabacus(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
leksbore:
pls I want to seek admission this year with this combination for econs is it possible maths,English,econs,geography,biology,or physics. am not a art students or commercial students.

For your olevel you will need one more social science or art subject

And for your jamb combination. ENGLISH...MATHEMATICS.....ECONOMICS ....GEOGRAPHY is a perfect match
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by leksbore(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
peculiarabacus:

For your olevel you will need one more social science or art subject

And for your jamb combination. ENGLISH...MATHEMATICS.....ECONOMICS ....GEOGRAPHY is a perfect match
thanks but they said just 5 credits that is maths,English,econs,geography and they said physics may be considered at o level.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by peculiarabacus(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
leksbore:
thanks but they said just 5 credits that is maths,English,econs,geography and they said physics may be considered at o level.

If that's the case the....ride on
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by peculiarabacus(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
leksbore:

If that's the case ....ride on
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2015
breaking news!!! from the senate building of our great university adekunle ajaseni university akungba akoko .ondo state ..
this is to notify the general public that the second list for admission:2015/2016 session will be out on before 5th of November and we the mqnagement of thus great citadel apologise for the delay due to some circumstances that came up in the institution
Note :
1.candidates who applied for the change of course and meet the desired course cut off will be offered admission
2.the change of course form is free candidates are adviced not to pay until the institution instructs
3.those who did not take part in the form wount be offered provisional admission into the institution
4.the school is set to resume for the fresh students on the 23rd of January 2016

management adekunle ajaseni university akungba akoko.ondo state
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2015
breaking news!!! from the senate building of our great university adekunle ajaseni university akungba akoko .ondo state ..
this is to notify the general public that the second list for admission:2015/2016 session will be out on before 5th of November and we the mqnagement of thus great citadel apologise for the delay due to some circumstances that came up in the institution
Note :
1.candidates who applied for the change of course and meet the desired course cut off will be offered admission
2.the change of course form is free candidates are adviced not to pay until the institution instructs
3.those who did not take part in the form wount be offered provisional admission into the institution
4.the school is set to resume for the fresh students on the 23rd of January 2016

Call me or whatsapp for any issue 08108160738
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Sunak(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
teekay05:
Note :

Call me or whatsapp for any issue 08108160738
Pls has any1 done their registration If NO when is registration starting
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Oluwatosint(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
You can now check it its out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd list. AAUA 2ND BACTH IS OUT. Check aaua.edu.ng/admission_verify/? p=index&s=undergraduate
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Second list has been released u can nw check on school site. Call 08108160738
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by teekay05: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
If u have been admitted into any department in FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE. THERE IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR U. CALL 08108160738

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.