Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Is The Function Of Boiler For Power Plant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Function Of Boiler For Power Plant (2340 Views)

GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS / FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant / FG, China To Fund $5bn Mambilla Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Function Of Boiler For Power Plant by zzjulia: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2014
During my work, I often see that boilers are use in power plant, however, I really wonder what is the function of boiler in power plant. With some kindly help, I find some answers.

Mainly the steam boilers are to produce steam, usually by burning some type of fuel inside of it's structure, to drive the steam turbine. To conversion chemical energy to heat energy of steam (potential energy) in the power plant. The industrial boilers produce steam and then in the power plant, turns the thermal energy of the steam , into in mechanical energy on the turbine shaft. But remember you can't use the energy/btu's in the fuel directly so you transfer that energy into the water and ultimately the steam in the boiler. You now have a median that you can control to use in the steam turbine to generate electricity. Smaller plants may use that steam for heating or process manufacturing.

The operation of a boiler is to burn fuels to transfer the heat produced to the water and consequently steam is produced at required pressure. The principle of operation depends on the application and the industry. In some countries, the oil & gas steam boilers are used to generate electricity and industrial paper making.
biomass fired boiler for power plant China
http://www.zgboiler.ph/biomass-fired-boiler-for-power-plant-China.html
Re: What Is The Function Of Boiler For Power Plant by Aalumattar: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2020
We are Uniper: an international energy company with about 12,000 employees. We combine a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise.These assets and capabilities enable us to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced energy products and services with agility, precision and speed.

For More Information Visit our site here,
https://www.uniper.energy/

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan For The Production Of Polythene Bags And Pure Water Sachets / How You Can Start A Microfinance Bank With Less Than N500,000 / Vfl Winning Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.