Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (55269 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Ilekeh(f): 3:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Dear, enjoy your night. Let me ALLOW you to have a happy holiday lol.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

In math, infinite is a symbol. What is infinite happiness?

Is this a mathematical context, or just plain use of words?

Let me help you with a dictionary:

- unbounded or unlimited; boundless; endless.

^^^I hope that helps now.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by chr1s(m): 3:09am On Dec 25, 2014
This is bad for the industry....yuck...disgusting

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by SHOCK7(m): 3:09am On Dec 25, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
He ain't even cute..... Mtcheeewww
Second dat,but I must confess u 're! kiss
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Classicman47(m): 3:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Crocz:
I can't believe a man would allow another man to drill him cry

well u best believe it now.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by pazienza(m): 3:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Well, Bisi has done well for himself, people now discuss about him, be it in positive or negative terms.

His, is a story of from grass to glorly, he has managed to turn an aspect of his life that was supposed to be his disadvantage into his selling point, and he has both fans and haters to show for it.

I wish him happiness, life is too short to spend trying to please fellow humans,who don't even matter.

Some of the thousands of Nigerian youths queuing up in western embassies would give a limb to be in his position.

12 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by AUSVINS(m): 3:11am On Dec 25, 2014
May God have mercy on their souls is all I can say.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Classicman47(m): 3:13am On Dec 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Even if the white guy was to be straight, I would never fall for him. angry

he is not asking u to, either

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 25, 2014
sunquiyahki:
The Popular Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi has finally found love. He took to his Instagram to express his excitement on finding love while explaining that his new found love is the best gift he’s gotten in a long time . He shared photos of his new partner.

Source: www.36ng.com.ng/2014/12/21/nigerian-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-finds-love-shows-off-his-new-man-photos/

Excellent.

They seem happy and that's all that matters.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by oweman: 3:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Disgusting...*drops dead*

HELL BOUND
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by obowunmi(m): 3:48am On Dec 25, 2014
They're both HIV positive. Their time on earth is short, let them enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by 3kay945(m): 4:15am On Dec 25, 2014
Crocz:

Its pathetic.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Jeanfortune(f): 4:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Crocz:
naija guy for that matter, i thought the whites were d only ones interested in this shit

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Even if the white guy was to be straight, I would never fall for him. angry

Na who ask u biko?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by jutah(m): 4:30am On Dec 25, 2014
You have a sound mind bro....you're the reason I'm still on this thread. Merry Xmas!
quote author=Ilekeh post=29180036]

What is basic about "infinite happiness"? What is infinite happiness?

You mentioned that is unmeasurable, yet you talk so certainly of its existence. You remind me of gullible Christians believing in a God that they cannot even see in a dream. The word "God" is so easy to define, yet so undefinable. Yet many base their daily living on this "God". Same case with "infinite happiness".

I see that the words "infinite happiness" sweet you pass palmwine, yet you don't know what it taste like.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! I wish them happiness........whatever it means to them.

[size=18pt]Be smart Shymmexx, we do not choose our sexuality. You don't get to choose. I don't get to choose. He didn't choose So it's not his choice. You're better than these uneducated bushmen on nl. [/size][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by babaluckey: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by KLand(m): 4:50am On Dec 25, 2014
God made male:female relationship. Any thing outside that in form of gayism and Les.bianism are perversions.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by john6006: 5:00am On Dec 25, 2014
abeg who be man and who be woman ?see wetin agro course

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by blackpanda: 5:15am On Dec 25, 2014
denedene:
I wonder if a gay was locked up wit bou 4 n.aked latino babes wit big bck or those crazy naija runs gurls..... I cn bet their perception of life would change but if it doesn't na to flog the demon comot

thats like saying if u lock a atraight man with men that have big cocks then he would turn gay.......sexuality is not by choice!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by emmabest2000(m): 5:17am On Dec 25, 2014
jsam2k5:
不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會

哈哈 .... grin
谁谢你了

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by tecno4life(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2014
sanctimonious as.shole angry
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by chiedu7: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy for him.

You guys can keep boiling inside your hearts while he remains happy with his boyfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Bitojoe(m): 5:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Don't try to change them.Let them perish.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 25, 2014
obowunmi:
They're both HIV positive. Their time on earth is short, let them enjoy it.

And yours on earth is long.

Ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by rabimlomo: 5:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Oshi oda shio.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by imisi2014: 5:43am On Dec 25, 2014
i only saw two men in that pics not lovers

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by korres00(m): 5:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

What is basic about "infinite happiness"? What is infinite happiness?

You mentioned that is unmeasurable, yet you talk so certainly of its existence. You remind me of gullible Christians believing in a God that they cannot even see in a dream. The word "God" is so easy to define, yet so undefinable. Yet many base their daily living on this "God". Same case with "infinite happiness".

I see that the words "infinite happiness" sweet you pass palmwine, yet you don't know what it taste like.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! I wish them happiness........whatever it means to them.

[size=18pt]Be smart Shymmexx, we do not choose our sexuality. You don't get to choose. I don't get to choose. He didn't choose So it's not his choice. You're better than these uneducated bushmen on nl. [/size]
---> The word "God" is so easy to define, yet so undefinable <--- that is why his GOD beloveth, in this cruel world of ours, we sure need to believe in something, I chose God, jux stop arguing 4 once and give it a trial...God loves U
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by arshavineering(m): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2014
phemybof:
allocation to the state from over N3.8 billion to less
than N1.3 billion.
“The last federal allocation paid to the State of Osun
was the least in the whole of the federation and was
less than a third of what the state used to receive in
the first half of 2014.
“Between June and October, this year, the federal
allocation paid to Osun fell from over N3.8 billion to
less than N1.3 billion. But the state’s salary profile
alone is N3.6 billion every month.
“The Federal Government has not offered any
sensible explanation for this drastic drop leaving
room for reasonable speculation that the PDP is
taking its ‘pound of flesh’ in reprisal for the defeat it
suffered at the August 9 governorship election in
Osun State.
“Osun State in particular, is being made to suffer
because the state stood up to Federal Government
tyranny and voted against the PDP in the last August
9 governorship election. No matter the economic
terrorism of the Federal Government and the PDP,
the people of Osun shall remain unbowed to the evil
economic might of the PDP-led Federal Government,
which they are currently using to strangulate
workers in the State of Osun.
“In this season, when people are celebrating the
great advent of Jesus of Nazareth, the Federal
Government led by a so-called Christian is
entertaining himself with the agony of Nigerians who
are miserably suffering under the massive corruption
of the PDP that has left our economy comatose.”
“We shall celebrate in grand style when
‘Nebuchadinezzar’ shall craw on all fours into the
forest to suffer for his wickedness against Nigerians
including the progressive people of Osun,”

so u carry ds your political stupidity enter Christmas? ?. .nawa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Jok3r(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2014
Dem no go c dem nw 2 jail if na poor man dem go jail pas d 14yrz. God dy c una.
sunquiyahki:
The Popular Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi has finally found love. He took to his Instagram to express his excitement on finding love while explaining that his new found love is the best gift he’s gotten in a long time . He shared photos of his new partner.

Source: www.36ng.com.ng/2014/12/21/nigerian-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-finds-love-shows-off-his-new-man-photos/
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Janetozi(f): 6:00am On Dec 25, 2014
God made them "Adam and Eve" but devil made them Adam and Adamlyn.

The devil can complement his work on them by giving them a beast as an offspring, any man that have a sexual intercourse with another man should be conceived with a wild beast like Satan their maker.

I think it has started happening, i saw a pregnant man two days ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.