Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! (5228 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015

Good questions that probably will never be answered. A being who was last heard from some 2000 years ago. The world is more advanced than back then. We need more sophisticated Knowledge about this being,yet nothing! A cancer research book of 1890 can no longer be valid. The bible obviously is now irrelevant. I think God should be able to communicated directly to human at this day and time.
Yes God do speak to us directly these days and He does the frequently. Would you like to hear God's voice?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2015

I don't live my life with useless scriptures written by mere men. I was once a christian, but that's in d past now.

No one knows God, He has decided to remain a mystery up till dis day.

God is not a mystery, I know God, I know how He looks like. He is so beautiful the human words can describe Him. He is my life and live by Him, I feel His heart, I know His passion and I'm grieved by His grievance. He loves you dear and He wants you back.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2016
22 months to the rapture!

1Jn. 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, [Or when it is made known] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn. 3:3 Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
About 21 months to the rapture!

The world is increasingly heating up, as we near the rapture.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by promise10: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
godsgift233:
Theres no such thing as rapture.
ATHEIST ALERT!!!
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Amberon: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
ifeness... you have a huge problem. Who exactly told you that God was last heard from 2000 years ago?

The problem with you atheists is that y'all accuse Christians of being irrational thinkers whereas y'all are exactly what you accuse others of.

Listen and Listen good. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Christianity like you must have heard is a relationship, not a religion. You have a direct relationship with Jesus Christ. You can see him if he chooses to reveal himself to you. You get to also hear from him everyday or every other day. He directs and guides your path as well.

I dont expect you to believe. Its usual with atheists. you don't believe what you don't see but you believe in mars even you haven't been there.

Good questions that probably will never be answered. A being who was last heard from some 2000 years ago. The world is more advanced than back then. We need more sophisticated Knowledge about this being,yet nothing! A cancer research book of 1890 can no longer be valid. The bible obviously is now irrelevant. I think God should be able to communicated directly to human at this day and time.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by promisechuks: 2:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Amberon:
ifeness... you have a huge problem. Who exactly told you that God was last heard from 2000 years ago?

The problem with you atheists is that y'all accuse Christians of being irrational thinkers whereas y'all are exactly what you accuse others of.

Listen and Listen good. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Christianity like you must have heard is a relationship, not a religion. You have a direct relationship with Jesus Christ. You can see him if he chooses to reveal himself to you. You get to also hear from him everyday or every other day. He directs and guides your path as well.

I dont expect you to believe. Its usual with atheists. you don't believe what you don't see but you believe in mars even you haven't been there.
Don't mind those bunch of confused atheists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2016
About 20 months to the rapture!

Mt. 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mt. 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
Mt. 25:3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
Mt. 25:4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.

The Parable of the ten virgins begins with "At that time"; we are in that time. How much oil do you have in your lamp?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by octopusfreaky(f): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2016
No man knows the date but once a man dies his rapture has taken place.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2016
About 18 months to the rapture!

About 3 months to the beginning of birth pains!

Watch out for what happens in August 2016. That will indicate whether my prediction of rapture in November 2017 should be taken seriously.

Lk. 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
About 17 months to the rapture!

About 2 months to the beginning of birth pains!

In August 2016, shortly after the Sun enters Leo, Jupiter moves into Virgo. The Sun represents the Ancient of Days, Leo represents the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Jesus Christ), Virgo represents the firstfruits of Israel that will be offered to God (the 144,000--Ro. 11:16; Re.14:1-4) and Jupiter represents the sons of God.

Re. 5:1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.
Re. 5:2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”
Re. 5:3 But no-one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.
Re. 5:4 I wept and wept because no-one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside.
Re. 5:5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
Re. 5:6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the centre of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits [Or the sevenfold Spirit] of God sent out into all the earth.
Re. 5:7 He came and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.

In August 2016, the Lion of the tribe of Judah takes the scroll from the Ancient of Days and begins to open the seals of the scroll. Then the firstfruits are sealed and the ministry of the 144,000 Israelites begins. The maturation of the sons of God begins. The sons of God reach maturity after September 2017 and are adopted as eternal sons of God. The world will witness the manifestation of the sons of God for a short time, before the rapture takes place.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
We are 16 months away from the rapture!

The beginning of birth pains of Mt. 24:7 will commence in about one month time.

1Th. 5 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.
7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night.
8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
We are 15 months away from the rapture!

Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The woman of Revelation 12 is now pregnant. The pregnancy is signaled by the Jupiter transit in Virgo that has just begun. The woman gives birth to a male child when the Jupiter transit of Virgo ends in November 2017. The child will be snatched up to heaven shortly after that.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
We are now 14 months away from the rapture!

Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

We are now in the Jupiter transit in Virgo in which the firstfruits of Israel will arise to give birth to the sons of God (Ez. 37:9-10; Ro. 11:15-16; Re. 7:3-9; Re. 14:1-6). The birthing and adoption of the sons of God will take place when the current Jupiter transit in Virgo ends in November 2017. The sons of God will be snatched up to heaven shortly after that.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kei144:
About 17 months to the rapture!

About 2 months to the beginning of birth pains!

In August 2016, shortly after the Sun enters Leo, Jupiter moves into Virgo. The Sun represents the Ancient of Days, Leo represents the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Jesus Christ), Virgo represents the firstfruits of Israel that will be offered to God (the 144,000--Ro. 11:16; Re.14:1-4) and Jupiter represents the sons of God.

Re. 5:1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.
Re. 5:2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”
Re. 5:3 But no-one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.
Re. 5:4 I wept and wept because no-one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside.
Re. 5:5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
Re. 5:6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the centre of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits [Or the sevenfold Spirit] of God sent out into all the earth.
Re. 5:7 He came and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.

In August 2016, the Lion of the tribe of Judah takes the scroll from the Ancient of Days and begins to open the seals of the scroll. Then the firstfruits are sealed and the ministry of the 144,000 Israelites begins. The maturation of the sons of God begins. The sons of God reach maturity after September 2017 and are adopted as eternal sons of God. The world will witness the manifestation of the sons of God for a short time, before the rapture takes place.

I hope you realize these references to astrological symbology is pagan? You can also tell me about how your interpretation is "spiritually inspired". Just to point that out.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Ken4Christ: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes, rapture is imminent but not by the predictions the op made. 2017 is just around the corner. If it doesn't happen, like the Jehovah witness, you will look for another explanation.

Anyone that disputes the existence of God is a fool. The coming of Jesus, his works, death and resurretion proves the authenticity of God's word.

If Jesus never walked the face of this earth, why is he the reference for dates. Your birthday is with reference to Christ. Without him, you don't have a birth day and yet you say he is not real.

If every historical events is dated with references to one man, then there must be something about that man every wise person should seek to know. That same Jesus said, if you destroy him, he will rise again and he did. The grave could not hold him back. Now, he says, he is coming back and only fools will doubt him. If the devil and the soldiers could not stop Jesus from rising from the dead, no power can stop him from coming back. He rose when he was held captive in hell. Is it now that he is already risen and in heaven that he will be prevented?

Think Think Think.

Jesus is coming back. You had better get ready. You will curse the day your mother gave birth to you if you are left behind

1st Thessalonian 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
rexhafiz:

I hope you realize these references to astrological symbology is pagan? You can also tell me about how your interpretation is "spiritually inspired". Just to point that out.

I used to think that every astrological symbol is pagan, until my knowledge increased. Astrologers refer to star constellations in their vocation. But the star constellations themselves are not pagan; they are creations of God. Signs in the stars were ordained by God Himself'

Ge. 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years

Satan's involvement with mankind always perverts what God made for good purpose. It is just like many spiritual people regard sex as evil in itself, just because the satanic tendency in man has perverted what God made for good purpose.

As for whether or not my interpretation is spiritually inspired, this is not a case of Holy spirit told me or showed me, but rather something that is clearly described in the Bible. Only very knowledgeable people can understand it, just as it was only the maggi who understood the signs in the stars were able to know that the king of the world had been born.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Christ will come on or before the 20th of January 2017. wink
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by ifenes(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Christ will come on or before the 20th of January 2017. wink

Are you sure?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2016
ifenes:

Are you sure?

Yes grin.

But what difference will this make for you?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by ifenes(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yes grin.

But what difference will this make for you?

I'm not in the prison of fear.

1 Like

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2016
ifenes:

I'm not in the prison of fear.

So the coming of Christ conjures fear which you have overcome?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by ifenes(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

You see religion destroyed real knowledge. The coming of Christ is an allegory of several stories. It can be seen as the awakening of sleeping minds and also the coming of the Sun in the morning to save the planet from cold and Ice. Nothing to do with a Jewish guy. To be honest,I find it funny to hear black people rely on a jewish guy to save them.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by MrPresident1: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2016
ifenes:

You see religion destroyed real knowledge. The coming of Christ is an allegory of several stories. It can be seen as the awakening of sleeping minds and also the coming of the Sun in the morning to save the planet from cold and Ice. Nothing to do with a Jewish guy. To be honest,I find it funny to hear black people rely on a jewish guy to save them.

Religion had its time, the world is divided imto epochs, the epoch of religion is ending, the epoch of light and true knowledge is upon us.

Sleeping people would believe anything, thier sense is not with them so they would believe literally what is meant to be understood allegorically. Jesus is the blackman's software, without software hardware is dead, hardware is zombie, so the coming of Jesus is the coming of light and illumination, the coming back to life of the dry bones of black people all over the world.

The Bible is true, if you begin to understand and expound its message in this light, but you don't, you claim to be an atheist, so if you understand the nature of true knowledge yet preach the message of atheism which is death, you are contributing to the death and continued exploitation and emasculation of your own people. Rather than promote atheism, why don't your promote the knowledge God, of light and knowledge?

Safe to say you are not an atheist but an irreligious person, No?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by ifenes(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Religion had its time, the world is divided imto epochs, the epoch of religion is ending, the epoch of light and true knowledge is upon us.

Sleeping people would believe anything, thier sense is not with them so they would believe literally what is meant to be understood allegorically. Jesus is the blackman's software, without software hardware is dead, hardware is zombie, so the coming of Jesus is the coming of light and illumination, the coming back to life of the dry bones of black people all over the world.

The Bible is true, if you begin to understand and expound its message in this light, but you don't, you claim to be an atheist, so if you understand the nature of true knowledge yet preach the message of atheism which is death, you are contributing to the death and continued exploitation and emasculation of your own people. Rather than promote atheism, why don't your promote the knowledge God, of light and knowledge?

Safe to say you are not an atheist but an irreligious person, No?

I don't put tags on myself. You are right,I am irreligious or simply an alien to human cultures and traditions. I also oppose the normal form of education.

Now what religion has distorted is that you need Jesus. Actually Jesus is what you really are. And the way you hold "God" in high esteem is actually the way you really are(your essence)but religion had successfully made you to lower your vibration to the point that you cannot match that alignment you are which is what you call "God"

So basically when you describe God with all the good things like,I AM THAT I AM, loving God,eternal, creator...you are simply describing yourself. You go to church to worship what you really are. There is no Jesus,but here you are,just you. Look into the mirror,whom do you see? You!

It is safe to say Jesus will not come back,but somehow,some time,be it now or later,your real self will awaken to whom you really are.

More folks are turning Atheist. Atheism is the door way to escape from organised religion. Then maybe you will start redefining the meaning of gods,angels..... and understand what a Soul,mental state of mind, really is. You are missing a lot while in your religion brother.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by raphieMontella: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

dude..are u in peters generation? U failed to answer me the other time
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by raphieMontella: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
@kei144 do u know there are other apocalyptic scriptures?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
raphieMontella:
@kei144
do u know there are other apocalyptic scriptures?

Which ones do you have in mind?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by raphieMontella: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by MrPresident1: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

dude..are u in peters generation?
U failed to answer me the other time

Bros, please enlighten me on Peters generation na. na beg I dey beg you grin.

Or gimme link make I read
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by raphieMontella: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bros, please enlighten me on Peters generation na. na beg I dey beg you grin.
Or gimme link make I read
nvm..jesus said he's gonna come in that generation... Christians believed the end was at hand in those days..even paul did... Ukw? Nvm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Sunday In The Year 2013: What Does It Mean To You? / An Unbelievable Islamic Miracle Or A Demon? / Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.