Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! (5231 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

nvm..jesus said he's gonna come in that generation...
Christians believed the end was at hand in those days..even paul did...
Ukw? Nvm

What is nvm and ukw?

The generation Jesus is referring to is this dead generation, this very generation. I already explained pauls perspective in one of the threads I created.

This our generation is the generation Christ is referring to
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by raphieMontella: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

What is nvm and ukw?

The generation Jesus is referring to is this dead generation, this very generation.
matt 24:21-31;33-34...in v35..he made his words clear;he was damn serious about his words to them...
Mark,,luke agree with matthew on the saying that their generation aint gonna pass by...

I already explained pauls perspective in one of the threads I created.
post it here...

This our generation is the generation Christ is referring to
u mean the people in judea at the 1st century?
Matt10:23 16:28
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2016
We are now 13 months away from the rapture!

Some people believe that rapture will happen during the last trumpet of Revelation 8. Rapture will actually occur during the first trumpet of Revelation 8, in November 2017. The opening of the 7th seal completes the development of the sons of God, leading to their birth (the woman of Revelation 12).

Re. 8:1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
Re. 8:2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.
Re. 8:3 Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne.
Re. 8:4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel’s hand.
Re. 8:5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.
Re. 8:6 Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
Re. 8:7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth.
A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

1Th. 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Th. 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord for ever.

The sons of God are snatched up to heaven (Re. 12:5) during the first trumpet blast. The first trumpet blast is followed by a huge asteroid that zips through the earth's atmosphere, near the ground; causing a huge fire that covers a very large area.

Seeing that the sons of God have gone beyond his reach, the dragon of Revelation 12 goes for the woman (the 144000) that gave birth to the sons of God, but God enables the woman to fly to a place (on earth) prepared for her. Just then, the second trumpet blast of Revelation 8 takes place, and a huge asteroid falls into the sea. The dragon somehow directs the tsunami from this asteroid impact towards where the woman is sheltered. But God causes a great sinkhole to open up and swallow the water from the tsunami.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by RabbaRabbi: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Kei144:
[size=13pt]Nearly 28 months to the rapture.[/size]

young man i will advise you not to incur God's wrath by believing what science has said.

If its 13 months thats remain wouldn't God show his people instead? I warn again, becareful of what you spread online.

This is false and i don't believe it...
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Wilgrea7(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
All these weedites saying rapture is 12 months away... how market??
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by otemanuduno: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kei144:

You do not know God's plan for mankind. You do not know that within three years from now, there will be millions of people from every part of the world that will be exactly as Jesus Christ was during his earthly ministry. They will ascend to heaven just as Jesus Christ did.
This quote of yours will stand against you in about 500years to come. The human being of then will leave the bondage of Yahweh(Satan) because of this.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2016
We are now twelve months away from the rapture. Become one of the wise virgins of Mt. 25:1-10. Begin now to fill your jar (soul) with oil. This thread will show you how: https://www.nairaland.com/3450293/earthly-man-spiritual-man
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
11 months to the adoption and rapture of the sons of God! Who and who will make the adoption? See this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3512882/knowing-christ-power-resurrection.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by jonbellion(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Ooh crap
Fundamental christian bullshit again

2 Likes

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2017
We are now about ten months away from the rapture.

As for what will happen between now and then, go to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3549267/predictions-2017-end-time-events.

I wish you all the best!
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Precioussilas10: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Hiswordxray:

God is not a mystery, I know God, I know how He looks like. He is so beautiful the human words can describe Him. He is my life and live by Him, I feel His heart, I know His passion and I'm grieved by His grievance. He loves you dear and He wants you back.
You know how he looks like?come on man,that's blasphemy
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
For those interested in making the rapture, this thread is very helpful: https://www.nairaland.com/3539136/working-food-endures-eternal-life.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2017
We are now 9 months away to the rapture. However, for those who will make the rapture, transformation from mortal to immortality will take place during the Feast of Tabernacles 4/5 October, 2017. We are therefore less than 8 months away from the adoption of the sons of God, which is what really matters. See https://www.nairaland.com/3549267/predictions-2017-end-time-events.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Going To Church For Years: Are You Growing Spiritually? / Daily Devotional For All Christians On Nairaland / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.