Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pics: Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Say It's Going To Be A Bad Xmas For Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pics: Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Say It's Going To Be A Bad Xmas For Them (568 Views)

Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Say It's Going To Be A Bad Xmas For Them by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
One of the parents of the missing Chibok girls says it will be a bad Christmas for them this year as their daughter has still not returned. In an interview with CNN, the parents of the missing girl described her as a very studious girl"She is brilliant. She likes reading. She liked to go to school,” her father told CNN."She used to tell me one day she would finish school and become somebody. She loved studies; she used to assist the younger ones with their homework. She used to fall asleep with her books in her arms.” her mother said the missing girls father says during festive periods like Christmas, the family was always “complete and happy”, but that as it is now it won’t be the same saying . “One of us is not there, how can it be the same”? “There is nothing I can say; it has happened. It is a bad Christmas, but there is nothing we can do.”The mother says she believes that one day her daughter would come back home.“Her siblings know that she is not here. They themselves know what is happening, having come out of war. They keep asking me, ‘when is she coming back?’ But I keep telling them to keep trusting God, maybe He will hear us. I always feel pain inside ofme, but I am trusting God that one day, sheshe will come back.”The missing girl’s father added“I tell the Children that she will come back, they should keep praying and hoping that she is still alive and that she will come back. They will come back. They will come back. That many girls? If they are still alive on the face of the earth, they will come back" he said

Re: Pics: Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Say It's Going To Be A Bad Xmas For Them by enoqueen: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Eeya! I can't imagine cry cry
Re: Pics: Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Say It's Going To Be A Bad Xmas For Them by smsshola(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Last year they av a shelter now ds year they are homeless..they av shoe but now they are sholess,they celebrate without fear or tears this year fear is their only comfort.God help comfort them lord...

(1) (Reply)

mm / Battle Of The Sexes / Emmanuel Adebayor: Victim Of Family Ties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.