Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor: Victim Of Family Ties? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emmanuel Adebayor: Victim Of Family Ties? (566 Views)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor: Victim Of Family Ties? by Ugochukwu45: 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
Reading what turned out to be a painful tale from a man whose talent brings joy to many threw up some "great" classifications of personalities in that set of human beings we all call family. This is based on the assumption that the story is reliable and credible.

In Emmanuel Adebayor's family are the INSATIABLES. Yabo Adebayor, the sister to the footballer represents this category. She drives a car, runs a business and has a roof over her head at the expense of the brother. Yet, he does not deserve any respect even to the extent of renting out his apartment without the simple courtesy of informing him.

INCURABLE LOW LIVES have a root within the Adebayor's. Many kids playing football on the streets pray for that singular opportunity of exposure. Rotimi got one in France through his brother. While other team-mates at the academy were acquiring skills, he was stealing phones. (21 phones whereas there are 27 players in the team).

Kola Adebayor, lives in Germany for 25 years and has travelled back home 4 times. Never spent a dime on this trip but always depending on his brother. SHAMELESS LEECH is a moderate way of applauding this dude.

Hmmm, The last I will point out is the DESTINY DESTROYERS. Many mothers will kneel for hours praying for their child who is in the lime light. They can go the extra length in spiritually backing up their child. Many will become the financial managers of their child to ensure he builds for the future. Mama Seyi did nothing of such. She monetized everything including prayer.

Now check this:

"I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage. Today I am still alive and they have already shared all my goods, just in case I die."

How many African families contribute in killing their own before their time?

- See more at: http://www.homelandnewsng.com/opinion/emmanuel-adebayor-victim-family-ties

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor: Victim Of Family Ties? by Miami11: 1:19pm On May 07, 2015
Cut that family off, what a family of parasites

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Duaghter Before Marriage!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.