Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fixed : How To Fix Message Not Sent On Gionee M2 | - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fixed : How To Fix Message Not Sent On Gionee M2 | (11000 Views)

Photo: See What MTN Sent On SIM REG / Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixed : How To Fix Message Not Sent On Gionee M2 | by Ayoproxy: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
It can be very frustrating when you are unable to
send SmS on your phone, so now you regret flashing that custom rom. Oh God! I wish i never flashed this rom, that’s what you say everytime you try to send a text. We all know that Stock Roms are boring… We wanted more so do i.
So now let’s get down to it, lately i have sms
issues on my M2 after flashing DarkL custom rom.

How To Fix Message Not Sent :

Turn on your phone and dail this code by going to your dailer, i mean where you dail calls.

Dail : *#*#4636#*#*
Click on Phone Information
Scroll down to SMSC BOX if its empty pr you see
a 000 just click on the refresh button.
It should display your Network SmS Service
Centre number, of it doesn’t, please type it in the
box. Click update after typing the right SMS
CENTRE NUMBER
Close… Now you should be able to send SmS, if
you still can’t send SmS please reboot your
phone or try to root it and retry this tutorial.
I hope i helped you save your phone? Please
share this post…. #peace
Thanks for reading, please help us share via the
Social Networks buttons above.
Got Queries? Need Urgent Help? ADD US ON
BBM : 51625284

full tutorial @

http://www.ayoproxy.com/2014/12/fixed-how-to-fix-message-not-sent-on-gionee-m2/

#Gionee M2 #Gionee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fixed : How To Fix Message Not Sent On Gionee M2 | by Annyyyy: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thanks a lot. I’m super grateful. I’ve faced this difficulty of sending message for more than a year now, until I stumbled on this and it works. I’m super grateful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TECNO UnlockCAMission Camp Activities In Ibadan / Mtn 4g Is Better Than Ntel 4g With Evidence. I Got 5.7mb/s With Mtn / How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.