Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) (10988 Views)

FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / How To Backup Your Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by TechCapon(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2018
TechCapon

It is very important to backup your phones just in case something happens, the phone could get stolen, it could crash or get damaged. Backing up your phone can save you a lot of headache. The only thing that most people worry about when a phone get’s damaged is how to recover all the data such as pictures, videos, music, contacts etc. In this post I will be showing you how to save all your data. There are two ways to backup your data if you use iPhone, the first is iCloud backup while the second method is iTunes backup.

Option 1: iCloud backup

iCloud is so simple and easy to use. When you sign in, you get 5GB of iCloud storage for free. But you know that’s a ridiculous storage space in 2018 where you have phones will 64GB, 128GB etc and it will not be enough back up your entire 16, 32 or 64GB iPhone . If you’re willing to pay a subscription fee of $1 a month, you could upgrade to 50GB of storage. You can even upgrade further to 200GB for $3 and 2TB for $10 per month, quite expensive. This saves everything on your iPhone including the settings, apps and most importantly,music, photos and videos.

How to set up iCloud:

1. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi or mobile network. Preferably 3G or 4G network.
2. Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings, then scroll down and tap iCloud.
3. Tap iCloud Backup. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
4. Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi or mobile network until the process completes.

To check progress and confirm that the backup is successful: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup. Under Back Up Now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.

Option 2: iTunes backup

iTunes lets you store as much data as you want for free, and it’s only for iPhones of course. The biggest downside, you have to do it all manually:

1. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. A message will pop up, asking if you want to Trust This Computer, tap “trust” or “allow.”
3. Select your iPhone when it appears in the sidebar of iTunes.
4. Click Back Up Now.

The main advantage of iTunes is that it has free unlimited storage and saves everything on your phone.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/how-to-backup-your-iphone-on-icloud-and-itunes-screenshots/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by nony43(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2018
Op thank you very much, this info came when i needed it most

9 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by DrHighchief(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2018
N
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Bhelamblog(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2018
I really needed this..
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2018
Cool
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Suntemi(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Just for clarification, iCloud doesn't backup music.

3 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Aldebaran(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Good...
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by omenziate(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2018
You are honestly Godsent . Recently switched to an iPhone and I must say it is not as user friendly as expected . Been having issues with saving files and attaching documents . Even songs is a hassle as I don’t even have patience for this iTunes crap.

Make I check out this one first.

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by OboOlora(f): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2018
omenziate:
You are honestly Godsent . Recently switched to an iPhone and I must say it is not as user friendly as expected . Been having issues with saving files and attaching documents . Even songs is a hassle as I don’t even have patience for this iTunes crap.

Cheers
Lol I feel you cos u need iTunes for virtually everything

But once u get to understand it n how iPhone works, u will never want to use another phone again!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by calddon(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2018
Lol,
paying for an iPhone =stress
Buying an iPhone=stress

People just love things the hardway in the name of prestige.

Android is the way
grin grin grin grin grin
tongue

4 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by TechCapon(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2018
omenziate:

Cheers
you're welcome

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by TechCapon(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2018
OboOlora:

Lol I feel you cos u need iTunes for virtually everything

But once u get to understand it n how iPhone works, u will never want to use another phone again!
Hi, good morning cool
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Teejay13(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

It is very important to backup your phones just in case something happens, the phone could get stolen, it could crash or get damaged. Backing up your phone can save you a lot of headache. The only thing that most people worry about when a phone get’s damaged is how to recover all the data such as pictures, videos, music, contacts etc. In this post I will be showing you how to save all your data. There are two ways to backup your data if you use iPhone, the first is iCloud backup while the second method is iTunes backup.

iCloud is so simple and easy to use. When you sign in, you get 5GB of iCloud storage for free. But you know that’s a ridiculous storage space in 2018 where you have phones will 64GB, 128GB etc and it will not be enough back up your entire 16, 32 or 64GB iPhone . If you’re willing to pay a subscription fee of $1 a month, you could upgrade to 50GB of storage. You can even upgrade further to 200GB for $3 and 2TB for $10 per month, quite expensive. This saves everything on your iPhone including the settings, apps and most importantly,music, photos and videos.

How to set up iCloud:

1. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi or mobile network. Preferably 3G or 4G network.
2. Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings, then scroll down and tap iCloud.
3. Tap iCloud Backup. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
4. Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi or mobile network until the process completes.

To check progress and confirm that the backup is successful: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup. Under Back Up Now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.

iTunes lets you store as much data as you want for free, and it’s only for iPhones of course. The biggest downside, you have to do it all manually:

2. A message will pop up, asking if you want to Trust This Computer, tap “trust” or “allow.”
4. Click Back Up Now.

The main advantage of iTunes is that it has free unlimited storage and saves everything on your phone.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/how-to-backup-your-iphone-on-icloud-and-itunes-screenshots/

Nice one. ..

2 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Mean while, iphone 5 for just 27k. Dm on 08082457319 for more info
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by micariice(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2018
I have been working on creating an application called iDriver that can be downloadable on every phone and it will be very useful for new and pro driver with guidelines on how to start a car,controlling your speed limit,how to fix a car that stop on the road yourself with minor faults,it will come with every features that you need to get the car moving with great tips that will make anyone avoid accident with smooth driving.

8 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Jagz16(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

How to set up iCloud:

4. Click Back Up Now.

please I want to transfer all my files on my old iPhone to the new one and when I went to that back up it kept of showing me back up failed cause of network stuff but my network was going fine and I tried using the phone mobile network it was saying connect to WiFi and I connected it was still saying no network and back up failed please what can i do?
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by TechCapon(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Jagz16:
please I want to transfer all my files on my old iPhone to the new one and when I went to that back up it kept of showing me back up failed cause of network stuff but my network was going fine and I tried using the phone mobile network it was saying connect to WiFi and I connected it was still saying no network and back up failed please what can i do?
if the backup failed, it means you have no data stored in the iCloud. The reason it could fail may be because you don't have enough memory space in your iCloud. Try an upgrade.
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by TechCapon(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2018
calddon:
Lol,
Buying an iPhone=stress

Android is the way
grin grin grin grin grin
tongue
grin grin
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by nelsonB: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Knownking:
Mean while, iphone 5 for just 27k. Dm on 08082457319 for more info

Chinko abi na kochin
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by kmspico2: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2018
This is the procedure to activate the <a href="https://kmspicoffice.com/">KMSPICO Windows 10</a> Final activator on your windows and also for your micro.
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by romoruyi(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2018
nice one
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by Loritess: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2018
calddon:
Lol,
Buying an iPhone=stress

Android is the way
grin grin grin grin grin
tongue
Not everyone using an iPhone is using it because of prestige.

7 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by lazynairalander1: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Let me bookmark this page cause I am expecting iPhone from someone somewhere somehow!

check my SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by twinskenny(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2018
I need to know how to transfer whstspp messages from Samsung to iPhone
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by DavidEsq(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2018
How do I backup my fon with my gmail?
Re: How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) by ndachee: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
I use Moborobo app to backup my files both on Iphone and Android.���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 / TECNO UnlockCAMission Camp Activities In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.