Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section (1086 Views)

Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread - / Literature Section Awards 2013 / Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
No 5000 price tag on this one, just comment the name of that writer that has rock this section with lovely stories in the year 2014.
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Maccoy1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Royver...undisputed
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by alberto2k(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Great Davidflo all the way!
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Marynneka(f): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2014
tiffanyj is wonderfull
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by prisomic(f): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2014
tiffanyj
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by whitemosquito(f): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maccoy1:
Royver...undisputed
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
TiffanyJ has been wonderful from the beginning.
Then towards the end, OMA4U came up with his story. Darn! Although it's unfinished still, it's the bomb of the year.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Fatalveli(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
alberto2k:
Great Davidflo all the way!
Davidflo like how, dis is not sexuality section nah!

I nack my vote for Therock555 and Vantee
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by alberto2k(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fatalveli:
Davidflo like how, dis is not sexuality section nah!

I nack my vote for Therock555 and Vantee

And so? undecided
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by DUOz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
I twale for kingzpen, temitopedaniel, D9ty7, audreytimms nd repogirl. Dey rock

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by onosj(f): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
I vote. D9ty7, TemitopeDaniel, Tiffanyj, Audreytimms.

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Akinpelumi01(m): 5:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Temitope Daniel
KingzPen

The Unknown by Temitope Daniel, Pemisire by Temitope Daniel and

↓↓↓

On the run by KingzPen.
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Maccoy1(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=whitemosquito post=29191261][/quote]what happen
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Royver(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Maccoy1:
Royver...undisputed
Thanks man.
I just realized the nairaland tsunami or whatever they are calling it wiped off a lot of my stories. Guess I'll have to make new ones this coming year. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Royver:

Thanks man.
I just realized the nairaland tsunami or whatever they are calling it wiped off a lot of my stories. Guess I'll have to make new ones this coming year. Let's see how it goes.
More ink Boss.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Treasure2014(f): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm just two days old in this forum wouldn't know who to choose here...
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Treasure2014(f): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm just two days old in this forum wouldn't know who to choose here... cryI'm just two days old in this forum wouldn't know who to choose here...
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by rooqee120(f): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Royver... ur stories are lyk asthma...takes my breath away

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
I go for tiffany and Repogirl (foreve and always) even though she havn't finish it undecided
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Royver(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
rooqee120:
Royver... ur stories are lyk asthma...takes my breath away
I intend to leave you breathless next year too. smiley Thanks

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
D9ty,T dan, tiffanyJ,almacherish
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Shawdey(f): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Royver Royver Royver Royver Royver Royver

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Ezibless: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Audreytrimms all the way!

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Maccoy1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Royver:

Thanks man.
it's my pleasure appreciating good things nd raw talents...i pray God make you bigger smiley smiley
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by mizkeleke(f): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
AudreyTimms.......Unfulfilled promises......Made me forget my mat no

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by vonn(f): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2014
This thread has exposed the kind of confusion I have..........
Cos these writers have been good this year(those whose works I've read oo)

Glowingscenes(if she has a 2014 work)
Repogirl (unfinished work shaa)
Temitope Daniel (can write a word count of 40000 in two days...lol)
Prettyspicey (can never forget her)
TiffanyJ
My AudreyTimms
Safarigirl
Kingzpen
Queenxstar

(That period/month when Audrey Timms and Prettyspicey almost killed us with their updates eehn....... grin )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by PrettySpicey(f): 2:30am On Dec 28, 2014
vonn:
This thread has exposed the kind of confusion I have..........
Cos these writers have been good this year(those whose works I've read oo)

Glowingscenes(if she has a 2014 work)
Repogirl (unfinished work shaa)
Temitope Daniel (can write a word count of 40000 in two days...lol)
Prettyspicey (can never forget her)
TiffanyJ
My AudreyTimms
Safarigirl
Kingzpen
Queenxstar

(That period/month when Audrey Timms and Prettyspicey almost killed us with their updates eehn....... grin )

Thank you, Vonn smiley
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by Olanipekuntomi(f): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2014
prettyspice, tiffanyJ and safarigirl
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by AlphaDibia(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Chimamanda.. I'm not big on Nigerian authors but I love Ngozi's works.

David Baldacci is my second pick for writer of the year.
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by ezystar(f): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2014
I love frank317's works
Re: Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section by DrSage(m): 4:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Repogirl
Chistar
Princesa

(1) (Reply)

Odẹ́́gbèmí: A Tale Of Love, Hatred And Betrayal (one)--by Abiodun Adebayo / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 5" Written By @saint_haywhy / My Pure Love For Lizzy - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.