Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bale Could Join The Red Devils As Lvg Coy On Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bale Could Join The Red Devils As Lvg Coy On Him (390 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Agent Coy On Real Madrid Link / Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? / REVEALED: The SIX Top Stars That Could Join Arsenal In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bale Could Join The Red Devils As Lvg Coy On Him by chiefolododo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gareth might join manchester united for a record fee of around 120 million pound, louis van gaal reportedly made "the prince of wales" his top transfer target after Ed woodward , the vice president of manchester united told him no player wasout of reacch of the devils

However, report has it that perez , the president of real madrid has every intention of rejecting the offer unless bale wants it. when reporters asked LVG about the rumour ,he said 'i cannot discuss that with you , i can only do that with my CEO' . about 54% of madrid fans want gareth sold for a mammoth about of 120 million pounds. if it happens , he would be the 2nd person to break the world transfer fee twice ,just after diego maradona of argentina

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Seen A Season Like This: / 'messi Worth €87m More Than Ronaldo' / Messi Is World’s Most Expensive Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.