Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? (8206 Views)

Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja / Super Eagles Beat Liberia 2 - 0 In A Friendly Match In Monrovia / Which European Team Can Eagles Beat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Seriously, I'm having a real feeling that the super eagles players might or will or cannot beat the red devils of Congo in the Afcon qualifier.
I'm predicting at most another frusturating draw or even a defeat for them over there in Congo judging by how those guys played here in Nigeria...

Mind you, I'm a patriotic Nigerian ooo, just stated my mind though.

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Ezedon(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2014
We always qualify with maths, i dont think d story will change
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by laykhorn(m): 12:34am On Nov 15, 2014
The Super Chickens are notorious for rising to the occasion in such cases so I'm positive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Ezedon:
We always qualify with maths, i dont think d story will change

Calculation starts right after the match. Lol
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by wordychap: 4:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Their coach technicality won them their match against us here in Nigeria, but in Congo our players doggedness n determination is what will give us the victory-our coach is technically inept.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2014
wordychap:
Their coach technicality won them their match against us here in Nigeria, but in Congo our players doggedness n determination is what will give us the victory-our coach is technically inept.

On point.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by blemon44(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
i believe that Nigeria win today's match and go on to qualify for AFCON

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by kbshow100(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
As for your question,, CAN they win, yes they can.
But WILL they win,, question for the gods,,I have to ask ifa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by wedemboiz(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
NL.is dead

POPULAR NIGERIAN MUSICIAN AND COMEDIAN DIES READ HERE THIS IS SO SAD http:///mQHf0
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by kunlesehan(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
we're qualifying
shikena

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by davdandam(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
cool
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Sure they can ...

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Congo winning. SorryO
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by coolvitus(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2014
If dey determin what not dey beat us here so we can also beat them @ home 4 sure but my fear is that the boyz sometimes can fall hand big time when u expecr them to fall hand they will do well.all hop is not lost we can make it.

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Vivipop(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2014
What time is the match?
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by sabretoothh(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
I forsee draw
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by grinface98(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Dats impossible na! Super Eagles never fails to disappoint
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by lexyman(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
The Eagles can beat them at home ....majority of their players ply their trade in Europe , and playing them on their soil is a balance game .

Yes they will be in front of their crowd but that doesn't stop the eagles from taking the fight to them .well I am predicting a 3-1 victory in favor of the eagles .
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
3:30pm
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Humblesam(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Those guys always have ways of going for difficult games
So i for today strongly believe they gonna win this one.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by mcdokwe(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Yes we can, yes we will.

1 Like

Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Odinaka00(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Odipendikwara the players that will play tonight and oburu na anyi nile kpesie ekpere ike, binye chapuleti na mmiri, there is every possibility na anyi ga enwe mmeri
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by benega: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Dunno
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2014
kbshow100:
As for your question,, CAN they win, yes they can.
But WILL they win,, question for the gods,,I have to ask ifa

Waiting to hear what Ifa says, bro....
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by ichommy(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2014
YES
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by walyx(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
I bliv d players knw wot is at stake. So they will gv in thr best today.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Samchelsea(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Is DIEGO starting today against Congo?.....if he's not NO party today....#Chelseagerian
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Abduljohn(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Yes they can if only they wnt to

I don't even knw if to watch d match or wait 4 d score.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by Hedybee(f): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by walyx(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2014
Samchelsea:
Is DIEGO starting today against Congo?.....if he's not NO party today....#Chelseagerian
which diego r u referrin to?
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Abduljohn:
Yes they can if only they wnt to

I don't even knw if to watch d match or wait 4 d score.

You ought better wait for the score my brother.
Re: Can The Super Eagles Beat The Red Devils At Home? by galaxybabe(f): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Predict The Caf 2012 Nations Cup Matches. / NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Heartland (1 - 2) On 14th March, 2015 / England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.