Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? (1952 Views)

Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / Pics That Would Make You Cry: Then Laugh / A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Im curious! I type lol, bt wont laugh sometimes, and the funniest thing is that i dnt knw why! Lol
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
HUMANS.... deceiving themselves since the days of Eve
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by jasper7(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Im curious! I type lol, bt wont laugh sometimes, and the funniest thing is that i dnt knw why. Lol
It's the beauty of chatting. Lightens the mood. Make the person no think say na fight. Same way I say wow! And yet am not really surprised grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by davo90tico(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
LOL ;DLOL
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
jasper7:

It's the beauty of chatting. Lightens the mood. Make the person no think say na fight. Same way I say wow! And yet am not really surprised grin
lol (i really laughed small dis tym)
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Beesluv: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
To feel among
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by jasper7(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Beesluv:
To feel among
Feel among wat? Am curious abeg
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Tallesty1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
I use it when I don't know what else to say or when I don't want the discussion to continue.
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by okotv(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
I use it when I don't know what else to say or when I don't want the discussion to continue.
when you don't want the discussion to continue

*scribbles incessantly *
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by constance500: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
This girl can ask silly kweshions eh. Lol undecided
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Beesluv: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2014
jasper7:

Feel among wat? Am curious abeg

Feel among those writing LOL
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2014
According to the Beast in Temple Run .. most people type lol because instead of laughing they have use it to type lol
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by WorldGreatest1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol.tongue
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2014
eroticangelina,I jus viewed ur profile and I swear u fyn die plus u com b ma size... I Don dey tink bad tin already (pun™}
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Diamondamsel(f): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Lol
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:
eroticangelina,I jus viewed ur profile and I swear u fyn die plus u com b ma size... I Don dey tink bad tin already (pun™}
*blushing* thank u! What kinda bad thing? grin today z sunday o!
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
*blushing* thank u! What kinda bad thing? grin today z sunday o!
errrrm....u know dat thing that comes to mind when a guy sees a charming girl .talking about Sunday,it can even happen on judgementday
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:

errrrm....u know dat thing that comes to mind when a guy sees a charming girl .talking about Sunday,it can even happen on judgementday
lol go n cleanse ur mind tongue
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol go n cleanse ur mind tongue
come and cleanse it for me cos u r d reason it needs cleansing in d first place
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by GIYAZZ(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2014
I type LOL when it's funny.
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:

come and cleanse it for me cos u r d reason it needs cleansing in d first place
lol ok. how do i cleanse it?
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by GIYAZZ(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol ok. how do i cleanse it?
Erotic is cool.
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Chimaritoponcho: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Erotic is cool.
now we r heading smwia
make eroticangelina jus use am do christmas for me
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:

now we r heading smwia
make eroticangelina jus use am do christmas for me
lolz! In ur wildest dreams! Thats nt gonna happen sweetie tongue
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Chimaritoponcho: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolz! In ur wildest dreams! Thats nt gonna happen sweetie tongue
can I send u a pm?
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:

can I send u a pm?
no. Sorry
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Chimaritoponcho: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
no. Sorry
fortunately I don't take no for an answer
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:

fortunately I don't take no for an answer
hmm u can send, bt i wunt answer. So its jx a waste of time and mb 4 u, u knw.
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Chimaritoponcho: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm u can send, bt i wunt answer. So its jx a waste of time and mb 4 u, u knw.
ur harshness is EPIC™
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:

ur harshness is EPIC™
im nt harsh dear. I just dnt wanna recieve pms 4 personal reasons ok? So dnt insist
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
im nt harsh dear. I just dnt wanna recieve pms 4 personal reasons ok? So dnt insist
yes ma'am
errrrrhm.....how abt watsapp,bbm
Re: Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That? by Emmyk(m): 5:41am On Jan 01, 2015
If I type LOL without laughing, it means I'm encouraging the receiver of the dry talk/joke he/she just made. wink

(1) (Reply)

See How Wearing Waist Beads Saved A Girl From Being Raped. True Story / Poems From Real Men And Women Leaders Of Tomorrow / 21 Reasons Why English Is Hard To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.