Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . (1992 Views)

Obasanjo's Autobiography "My Watch" Now Sold In Traffic. Are They Pirated? / When Death Came Knocking And Love Flew Out The Window- A Story / The Cia Believes Osama Bin Laden Is Still In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hey! What do you guys think about me writing a story book with the title:-

Obasanjo Our Lovable Orobo Puff Puff Hero

What is so special about this book is that Obasanjo flew to the skies in search of Osama Bin Laden and he wanted to save Osama Bin Laden from Obama Hussein.  Cause Obasanjo fell in love with Osama's 5th wife and Osama promise to reward his wife to Obasanjo after he save him.

So Obasanjo went to the village juju master to juju his vacuum cleaner in order for him to fly to the sky to search for Osama but because he is overweight. . . . . . . la di da la dida. . . .

What u guys think? I wont finish the story cause I want to know what are your opinions about this.
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by mayrho(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
now this is one crazy story i would want to read
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Phemour: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
shocked

Thats good! only might have to explain where you see Osama tongue
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
He havent seen Osama yet naaa. Cause he was overweight ooo grin
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by huzain: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
Exactly! If only She could explain the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden, that'll be great.

and by the way, I'll love to read such interesting 'crazy' story. cool cool
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
mayrho:

now this is one crazy story i would want to read

Seconded.
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by mukina2: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
why is this in this section?
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
Because I want to write a Book about this smiley
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by romsky: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
pardner ryd on with ya story book kiss
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
Thanks guys, Thanks partner.

Mukina, because I want to write a story about this smiley
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
test test. na waaa ooo! someone juju this site! shocked
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2009

Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by cbase: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
GABRYWL do you know u are a threat to National Security grin
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Bbeee: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
carry on wif da story cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by luck007(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
e nor even make sense to me

try another story
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 1:43am On Jun 12, 2009
luck007:

e nor even make sense to me

try another story

Make no sense? Are u sure? Ok, please tell me which part. sad
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Ben13: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2009
Obasanjo's juju part
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by dyabman(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2009
Does seun allows infant on this site,
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by mukina2: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2009
Gabry:

it looks like a joke to me undecided
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
Ben20001:

Obasanjo's juju part

Whats wrong with his juju part?

dyabman:

No he doesnt so off with your head!!!!! grin

mukina2:

it looks like a joke to me undecided

It will be like a comedy story book now cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Phemour: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2009
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
What is wrong with you Phemi?
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by tpiah: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2009
when the man (OBJ) marries you let us know oh!! or even if na im son im dash you

I'm open for federal contracts- I have no problem flying down to Nigeria at a moment's notice.
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 1:04am On Jun 13, 2009
But thats not part of the story now shocked sad
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by SamMilla1(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2009
hmm, gabby, you wanna write about nigerian politicians,

i will apply for nigerian passport for you.
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2009
Sam Milla:

hmm, gabby, you wanna write about nigerian politicians,

i will apply for nigerian passport for you.

Really? That will be great naaa so that I can bring my fathers inventions to the oil and gas sector in order for those stupid oil and gas sectors to not damage people's land and houses and properties!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by SeanT21(f): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2009
dyabman:

That is why I keep wondering why U are here. tongue
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by CakeMonsta(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2009
SeanT21:

That is why I keep wondering why U are here. tongue

Are u referring to dyabman or Gabry? cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 2:14am On Jun 15, 2009
angry
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by SeanT21(f): 3:57am On Jun 15, 2009
CakeMonsta:

Are u referring to dyabman or Gabry? cheesy

D!!
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Sissy3(f): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2009
carry go jare grin grin grin

Gabry:

angry

lol
Re: Obasanjo Flew Through The Air And Save Osama Bin Laden. . . . by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2009
SeanT21:

D!!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

~Sissy~:

carry go jare grin grin grin

lol

Sissy!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kidnappers-a Short Story / New Day / The Forbidden Fruit: The Bosom(tff1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.