Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month (1656 Views)

Apply For Diamond Bank BET5 & WIN N3 Million To Boost Your Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Unlike many of my offers,I'm scribbling this report after hosting the seminar of "How To Make N400k A Month", my essence of writing this is not because I have made N3m a month,but because I MET someone who makes N3.2 m a month and I have spent most of my time with him studying his secrets.

Unlike other offers I flaunt, I have not made N3m a month in my life.....I have not even made N1m a month. So now I have two info,and the biggest one is on how to make N5m a month. Most Nigerians really don't know there are a group of elite money men that make N1m,N3m,N5m or even N10m a month. I'll tell you how my friend is doing. This is also how plan to do it.

Actually, I have 8 ways of making N3m+ a month and I'll give out one he's telling me:

1. Control Luxury Estate Syndications:

This is a powerful way of even making more than N3m a month because property is BIG BUSINESS.
This goes beyond mere brokering real estate deals. You have control the deal,the negotiative and analytical process. You have to make big estate buyers depend on your ability to spot value in property investments. If you can do this to wealthy people,you'll make millions every month,you don't have to believe me. It works for my friend. It may not work for you but I choose to try this opportunity. I'm writing all the info I have gathered and if you are really serious we can chat about it here,anywhere or never.I'm sorry to say I won't go into the details here because I deserve to know those that really demand my info.........because I think the information is worth more than a zillion.

Maybe it's worth more than N3m, I'll be organizing a seminar and you are invited.
Re: How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month by davo90tico(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmmmmmm
Re: How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelJacksonJnr:
Unlike many of my offers,I'm scribbling this report after hosting the seminar of "How To Make N400k A Month", my essence of writing this is not because I have made N3m a month,but because I MET someone who makes N3.2 m a month and I have spent most of my time with him studying his secrets.

Unlike other offers I flaunt, I have not made N3m a month in my life.....I have not even made N1m a month. So now I have two info,and the biggest one is on how to make N5m a month. Most Nigerians really don't know there are a group of elite money men that make N1m,N3m,N5m or even N10m a month. I'll tell you how my friend is doing. This is also how plan to do it.

Actually, I have 8 ways of making N3m+ a month and I'll give out one he's telling me:

1. Control Luxury Estate Syndications:

This is a powerful way of even making more than N3m a month because property is BIG BUSINESS.
This goes beyond mere brokering real estate deals. You have control the deal,the negotiative and analytical process. You have to make big estate buyers depend on your ability to spot value in property investments. If you can do this to wealthy people,you'll make millions every month,you don't have to believe me. It works for my friend. It may not work for you but I choose to try this opportunity. I'm writing all the info I have gathered and if you are really serious we can chat about it here,anywhere or never.I'm sorry to say I won't go into the details here because I deserve to know those that really demand my info.........because I think the information is worth more than a zillion.

Maybe it's worth more than N3m, I'll be organizing a seminar and you are invited.

you are not serious... Smh
next time use ur uncle as a referral point... Nonsense
Re: How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

you are not serious... Smh
next time use ur uncle as a referral point... Nonsense

Thanks for your reply,but you have to know that this offer is not for everyone and sometimes I give advice for free to committed members.You can call to order a copy of my report on this,afterwards I can give free advice.

You can reserve your doubt about my info,but if you're serious,we can meet one on one for a private consultation if you really want your problems solved.
Re: How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month by hispy99(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2014
MichaelJacksonJnr:

Thanks for your reply,but you have to know that this offer is not for everyone and sometimes I give advice for free to committed members.You can call to order a copy of my report on this,afterwards I can give free advice.

You can reserve your doubt about my info,but if you're serious,we can meet one on one for a private consultation
if you really want your problems solved.

Have you solved your own problem?
Re: How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
hispy99:

Have you solved your own problem?

grin grin grin
Re: How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month by adminlo: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
try and help yourself first before helping others . scam artist

(1) (Reply)

What Incentives Does A Landlord Enjoy For The Set-up Of Glo Mast On His Propert? / What Business Can Turn A Million Naira To 3 Million In 11 Months? / Invest To Enjoy A Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.