Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. (881 Views)

What Christianity Teaches! God Hate Religion. / Why Does The Abrahamic God Hate Merriment? / Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Its Fornication

1 Like

Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
So what's your point
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by davo90tico(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
ok
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
I think its pride. But sin na sin, no big sin and no small sin.

1 Like

Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
samflexxy:
So what's your point
The point have point itself out at the point of the point. I'm saying premarital sex is wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by johnydon22(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
So now you are now the spokeman of this ur God that say what he hates and what he likes... chai Man really created gods
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by spicy244(f): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
starlingleanets:
The point have point itself out at the point of the point. I'm saying premarital sex is wrong.

Are u a virgin? Or a born Again christain? We all abound in sin mah dear. God should just forgive us
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
spicy244:

Are u a virgin? Or a born Again christain? We all abound in sin mah dear. God should just forgive us
Yes;No(nothing like born again Christain);NO! "For If we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the Truth,there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,but a fearful prospect of Judgment." What do u say to this?
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
johnydon22:
So now you are now the spokeman of this ur God that say what he hates and what he likes... chai Man really created gods
The Lord sent me saying "Go and said to this stiff-necked people"
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by spicy244(f): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
starlingleanets:
Yes;No(nothing like born again Christain);NO! "For If we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the Truth,there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,but a fearful prospect of Judgment." What do u say to this?

Ifa hear say u be Virgin
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by johnydon22(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
starlingleanets:
The Lord sent me saying "Go and said to this stiff-necked people"
lmao...
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
spicy244:

Ifa hear say u be Virgin
U don hear now.
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
johnydon22:

lmao...
Let their joy be turn into weeping.
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by johnydon22(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
starlingleanets:
Let their joy be turn into weeping.
And that is ur wish for me? hahahahaha am so scared!!! lipsrsealed
Re: The Uttermost Sin God Hate Most. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
johnydon22:

And that is ur wish for me? hahahahaha am so scared!!! lipsrsealed
"Therefore the word of the Lord will be to them precept upon precept,precept upon precept,line upon line,line upon lie,here a little,there a little"

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Prayer Study Course Series By Dr Isaiah Wealth / Unbelievable Modern Day Miracles / What Has Religion Done To Improve Our Nations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.