Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Mourinho Reveals ‘funny Problems’ With Balotelli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Reveals ‘funny Problems’ With Balotelli (702 Views)

Mourinho Reveals My Mikel Is Among The Best At Chelsea / Rodgers To ‘deal With’ Balotelli / Mourinho Reveals Plans For Final Week Of Transfer Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Reveals ‘funny Problems’ With Balotelli by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mario Balotelli’s off the pitch antics is again
in the front burner as Chelsea manager Jose
Mourinho has revealed some ‘funny
problems’ he had with the Italian striker
during his reign at Inter Milan. Mourinho worked with the Liverpool striker
between 2008 and 2010 and he confessed
that he does have fond memories of the
difficult to understand striker who amongst
other things once skipped a meeting with him
at Inter in order to attend a Formula 1 event. “[Balotelli was a] nice kid, in my time,
needed support, needed the older players to
support him because it’s not good when
that educational relationship is just between
the manager and the player,” Mourinho said
in an interview to be broadcast on Christmas Day. "I always think that it’s important that the
people surrounding you help the manager in
that process. "We had funny problems. I told him to be at
2pm in my office for a meeting and, when I
called him, he’d gone to the Formula 1
qualification on the Saturday for the race on
Sunday. "He said: ‘Meetings in your office I can have
every day but to see the Formula 1 is only
once a year in Italy’. This is a funny
situation. A couple of days later I had to
laugh.” Mourinho only recently stated that it will be
humorous to write a book on his dealings
with Balotelli who last week was hit with a
one-match ban and a heavy fine for a
controversial post on social network, twitter.
Re: Mourinho Reveals ‘funny Problems’ With Balotelli by Haywhymido(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
D guy na wasted talent. At beginning of his career, i taught he was been childish. Later on, i get to knw he is a big fool.
Re: Mourinho Reveals ‘funny Problems’ With Balotelli by ROCKJ1(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Balo Balo... the bad boy

(1) (Reply)

End Of An Era: Fernando Torres Joins AC Milan Permanently. / 2014 Ballon D' Or Thread. 1.2th January at 5:30 GMT / Remembering Nigeria's Golden Age - FIFA TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.