Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,645 members, 7,827,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Many States/countries Did You Travel To In 2014? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States/countries Did You Travel To In 2014? (540 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many States/countries Did You Travel To In 2014? by Emmyk(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Not really a traveling year for me....was only in two states all through the year. Kogi and Kwara embarassed . How about you? smiley [s] In my numerous dreams I was in many parts of the world tho... [/s]
Re: How Many States/countries Did You Travel To In 2014? by Beesluv: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Five
Re: How Many States/countries Did You Travel To In 2014? by iwriterng(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
States:
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Lagos
Kwara

=========
Ireland, Dublin (Thanks to Google)

Really need to expand my horizon next year.

(1) (Reply)

Another Tsunami: Malaysia Flooding Is Alarming / Postgraduate Study In Malasia / German Plane, Carrying 148 Persons, Crashes In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.