Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? (5491 Views)

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by onila(f): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-RoLl1Muh0iY/VJrbzM2-OTI/AAAAAAAEKek/2wXsFgBip3U/s1600/2.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-ohxjNGM9YOI/VJrb1ELq3oI/AAAAAAAEKes/7wGTo6mBMvU/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Beyonce cut her dad from her life a few years ago after claiming mismanagement but it was mostly because Matthew Knowles hurt her mum by cheating with multiple women. Matthew, who used to be Destinys Child/Beyonce and Solange's manager, and was very instrumental to Beyonce's success, was so removed from Beyonce and her sister's lives that he wasn't even invited to Solange's wedding.

He's now so broke, that he's been reduced to making ends meet by selling tons of Beyonce, Destinys Child and Solange's souvenir in a garage sale outside his Houston office.

According to TMZ, he's selling this giant Beyonce poster for $200, old tour books for $20, a Solange CD for $1.96 and various pieces of House of Dereon clothing. He's also selling office furniture. His daughter is worth about $500m. Feel sorry for him. See pics from the garage sale after the cut...
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by onila(f): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by onila(f): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by onila(f): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by onila(f): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why is Beyonce acting somehow angry

is Jay z even faithful to the smelling mouth ghetto b1tch yet she still with Jay z

she shld help her father

I will never abandon my father, no matter what

16 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by LaurelP(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
To err is human...
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by babyfun(f): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
At least he has something to sell...It's better than stealing

1 Like

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by tpia0001: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
babyfun:
At least he has something to sell...It's better than stealing
was about saying this. You spoke my mind
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Law of karma.......
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Cheadiva(f): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
I dnt wanna b Beyonce undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Stegomiah: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
onila:
Why is Beyonce acting somehow angry

is Jay z even faithful to the smelling mouth ghetto b1tch yet she still with Jay z

she shld help her father

I will never abandon my father, no matter what

How can you be so sure jay-z ain't faithful, have you caught him red-handed?

Judging from rumours Beyonce ain't faithful either....

Maybe the father deserves it, am not mean or cruel, but for her to cut-him off, he must have done something really bad and the man must be really wasteful, her former manger to a broke asss nigga, guess he has to sort tinz out with himself first.

Mind you, the father is still marketing her, lol!

13 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by OneNaira6: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Stegomiah:

How can you be so sure jay-z ain't faithful, have you caught him red-handed?

Judging from rumours Beyonce ain't faithful either....

Maybe the father deserves it, am not mean or cruel, but for her to cut-him off, he must have done something really bad and the man must be really wasteful, her former manger to a broke asss nigga, guess he has to sort tinz out with himself first.

Mind you, the father is still marketing her, lol!

He didn't do anything wrong to her. He was actually a good manager. Her only problem with him was the fact he cheated on her mom. He went broke because the government had him paying alot in child support. He Literally had to beg before they reduced it and even then, the amount is still very high. Beyonce is just a heartless b1tch. The same way she's torturing her dad is the same way she's torturing her half brother.

9 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by nairalife2013(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
If i know i have hurt my kids, i open up and beg them to forgive me. They are individuals too. The same to my wife.

Itz not for money. Itz just dat i respect ever individual cos we are all distinct and peculiar in different ways.

I work hard to make MY OWN money tho to avoid certain embarassment and i learn to save and invest for the future, atleast sometin that can giv me daily food and fuel my car and buy me a glass of chapman twice a week in my future years as an old man. Am a moderate and contented man.

8 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is a man that quit his job to make sure that she became a star. There are lots of talented people out there but they never had the opportunity to showcase their talents. Beyoncés folks have been split for over five years, her mother has moved on and engaged to someone else now. So exactly why is she still bitter? Except if there's more to this other than infidelity, Beyonce has no excuse watching her father degenerate to this level. And Matthew should be ashamed of himself, he should have looked into other business prospects when the music management biz was going nowhere. Hope he doesn't end up like MJ's dad sad

Btw, what the hell is Beyonce singing these days? undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by chymystique(f): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Matthew Knowles doesn't deserve any sympathy at all esp from bey and sol. The sooner he learns to stop reasoning with his manhood the better for him.... He is still in genesis, by the time he gets to exodus with nothing more to sell his eyes go clear.... #nonsense man... He should go look for something doing for the welfare of his lovechildren and baby mamas n stop basking on his children's fame for public sympathy

11 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Stegomiah: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

He didn't do anything wrong to her. He was actually a good manager. Her only problem with him was the fact he cheated on her mom. He went broke because the government had him paying alot in child support. He Literally had to beg before they reduced it and even then, the amount is still very high. Beyonce is just a heartless b1tch. The same way she's torturing her dad is the same way she's torturing her half brother.

That's the part of the story you know, she didn't do anything wrong either, last year when interviewed Matthew Knowless said it was a mutual agreement and that its not like she did cut her off, they both decided to move on, according to him he said we ended our professional relationship but not personal relationship

One thing I know is that Beyonce is a very private person when it comes to her relationships and family affairs, so I never can tell what went wrong but sure its more than her father cheating (he fathered a secret son while still married to her mother). The cheating maybe the flagship or the icing on the cake to their professional relationship but I think its more than that.

Whatever be the reason, I don't think its enough to cut your father entirely off. FYI, as at 2012, Matthew Know less was estimated to worth 50million dollars and now he is broke? he also has two baby mamas. He may be a very good manager, but he's got to sort out is personal life issues, be more responsible in his finances and face reality- sometimes it takes more than blood to make a family

Am not jumping to Beyonce defence, but issues like this makes it look like the father is the victim and she is evil or wicked, definitely I can't do such but like I said earlier no one knows the root of the matter except those involved, mind you I don't think she's heartless, she has her charity organization, shows empathy and sympathy to homeless and malnutritioned Africa kids......

9 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Stegomiah: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
chymystique:
Matthew Knowles doesn't deserve any sympathy at all esp from bey and sol. The sooner he learns to stop reasoning with his manhood the better for him.... He is still in genesis, by the time he gets to exodus with nothing more to sell his eyes go clear.... #nonsense man... He should go look for something doing for the welfare of his lovechildren and baby mamas n stop basking on his children's fame for public sympathy

Finally, someone sharing my views, two baby mamas after Beyonce mom, definitely that's his responsibility to take care of, that he went broke because of child support is none of her damn business, that's the cost of not being satisfied with what you have, BTW, is he supporting 200kids? from 50million dollars to selling what's left! what happened to investment?

10 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Beyonce is so immature,which father doesn't cheat? Tell me,almost every man cheats,Jay-z will surely cheat on her at a point in time

1 Like

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
nairalife2013:
If i know i have hurt my kids, i open up and beg them to forgive me. They are individuals too. The same to my wife.

Itz not for money. Itz just dat i respect ever individual cos we are all distinct and peculiar in different ways.

I work hard to make MY OWN money tho to avoid certain embarassment and i learn to save and invest for the future, atleast sometin that can giv me daily food and fuel my car and buy me a glass of chapman twice a week in my future years as an old man. Am a moderate and contented man.
Hmmn
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Cheadiva:
I dnt wanna b Beyonce undecided
You're lying

1 Like

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by lolababe331e: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
The man is simply irresponsible, he has 2 baby mamas who are always trying to live off Beyoncé . Where is all the money he made managing her? Probably spent it all on whores and now child support to 2 baby mamas. If Beyoncé gives him money, the hoes will simply go to court and demand for more child support. There is no way I would use my money to benefit some gold digging whores.

He made his be, so let him go lie in it

And people should stop judging when you don't know all the details. Who told you she hasn't given him money before only for him to spend it on women. The man is an unrepentant LovePeddler monger who is even so careless he goes around fathering babies everywhere. Abeg free the babe

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by bamidele029: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
The man clearly has a problem, he keeps getting himself entangled with getto , gold digging low life's undecided how many baby mamas in how many years , that's the height of irresponsibility and it's clear he didn't learn from mistake one. Giving him money will be like giving a drug addict money. Anymore Beyonce gives him will only end up going to more of the loose women he likes to pic up angry

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by chymystique(f): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Stegomiah:

Finally, someone sharing my views, two baby mamas after Beyonce mom, definitely that's his responsibility to take care of, that he went broke because of child support is none of her damn business, that's the cost of not being satisfied with what you have, BTW, is he supporting 200kids? from 50million dollars to selling what's left! what happened to investment?

I don't pity him @ all.. Matthew's issues is his personal business and not beyonce and solange's responsibility! He is the one that kept himself in this kinda situation.. Am wondering why he didn't invest and save when the going was good. He should look for a job to support himself and his numerous baby mamas and not pulling all this stunts for public sympathy.

That's how op posted a topic last year about one of matthew's baby mama and son were about to move into a shelter due to inability of matthew to pay for child support and she was expecting bey to do something.. And I was wondering if the babymama no get two hands and two legs to work and support his son?
I won't be suprised to hear their is another lovechild on the way sef cause it seems like his sperm has 100% affinity for making babies grin grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Stegomiah: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Beyonce is so immature,which father doesn't cheat? Tell me,almost every man cheats,Jay-z will surely cheat on her at a point in time

She isn't immature, she's wise

Let's say you're Beyonce, you have this idea you have a perfect family, dad and mom married for 3decades, dad is your manager, that is you trust him, he has been there for you from teenage days, when you were nobody and together we're on top, everything is fine. Suddenly, you discover your 60+ dad has changed he is a sex addict, and secretly fathers a child, had a 18 months secret affair with someone just a few years older than her......

You get heartbroken, sad especially when she's in the public eye, you can't trust him with your finances, let alone managing her business, because he's now vulnerable, young gals will exploit him cos he's Beyonce father (child support, divorce.....)so they both agreed they can't continue their professional relationship.....

Three years later, she's 33 now, father 63, divorced and has another baby mama younger than his daughter, the new baby mama is 30yrs for crying out loud, So what lesson has he learnt? its a shame to her that her father is irresponsible, lol.

Assuming he's still her manager, what picture does he paint? If he can go broke from 50million dolls, imagine him having access to Beyonce finances, he'll prolly have over five baby mamas, heavy child support to cater for, and probably she'll go broke too, on top something she isn't responsible for, so she's wise!

Mind you not all fathers/Men are unfaithful, and stop wishing her bad, pointing a finger at others the rest points back to you, whatever happens, its her life, her choice, she has made an impact already, she'll forever be remembered.

Matthew Knowles should get his acts together, he is a Man and must be accountable for his actions and bear the consequences, such is life!

9 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Stegomiah: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
chymystique:

I don't pity him @ all.. Matthew's issues is his personal business and not beyonce and solange's responsibility! He is the one that kept himself in this kinda situation.. Am wondering why he didn't invest and save when the going was good. He should look for a job to support himself and his numerous baby mamas and not pulling all this stunts for public sympathy.

That's how op posted a topic last year about one of matthew's baby mama and son were about to move into a shelter due to inability of matthew to pay for child support and she was expecting bey to do something.. And I was wondering if the babymama no get two hands and two legs to work and support his son?
I won't be suprised to hear their is another lovechild on the way sef cause it seems like his sperm has 100% affinity for making babies grin grin

He's Beyonces' father now, prolly the baby mamas saw it as an opportunity to become family and tap into her fortunesgrin grin

lol@ the last sentence, the man bin just break bad at old age
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by knightsTempler: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
K

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Stegomiah:

She isn't immature, she's wise

Let's say you're Beyonce, you have this idea you have a perfect family, dad and mom married for 3decades, dad is your manager, that is you trust him, he has been there for you from teenage days, when you were nobody and together we're on top, everything is fine. Suddenly, you discover your 60+ dad has changed he is a sex addict, and secretly fathers a child, had a 18 months secret affair with someone just a few years older than her......

You get heartbroken, sad especially when she's in the public eye, you can't trust him with your finances, let alone managing her business, because he's now vulnerable, young gals will exploit him cos he's Beyonce father (child support, divorce.....)so they both agreed they can't continue their professional relationship.....

Three years later, she's 33 now, father 63, divorced and has another baby mama younger than his daughter, the new baby mama is 30yrs for crying out loud, So what lesson has he learnt? its a shame to her that her father is irresponsible, lol.

Assuming he's still her manager, what picture does he paint? If he can go broke from 50million dolls, imagine him having access to Beyonce finances, he'll prolly have over five baby mamas, heavy child support to cater for, and probably she'll go broke too, on top something she isn't responsible for, so she's wise!

Mind you not all fathers/Men are unfaithful, and stop wishing her bad, pointing a finger at others the rest points back to you, whatever happens, its her life, her choice, she has made an impact already, she'll forever be remembered.

Matthew Knowles should get his acts together, he is a Man and must be accountable for his actions and bear the consequences, such is life!
I understand now,not wishing her bad though,it's just reality,Jayz has every tendency to cheat,if he's not cheating by now,Jay-z is from the gutter,you can only take a boy from the ghetto,you can't take the ghetto out of a boy,Jay-z that must have taken part in Group Intimacy,back in macy,and his lyrics show the type of person he is,I have all his albums,its impossible for someone like that to stay faithful to. Beyonce for the rest of his life,its just impossible
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by tpia0001: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
her halo song, if i were a boy, sasha fierce, etc, all came out the year her dad was having an affair with the baby mama.

was she singing about him? The halo song especially. Thats one of her best songs btw, if not the overall best one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by tpia0001: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
knightsTempler:
K

oh well, no be today i guess.

everyone should just move on, lord have mercy.

although how they're going to do that, i have no idea.
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Stegomiah: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
iamrealdeji:

I understand now,not wishing her bad though,it's just reality,Jayz has every tendency to cheat,if he's not cheating by now,Jay-z is from the gutter,you can only take a boy from the ghetto,you can't take the ghetto out of a boy,Jay-z that must have taken part in Group Intimacy,back in macy,and his lyrics show the type of person he is,I have all his albums,its impossible for someone like that to stay faithful to. Beyonce for the rest of his life,its just impossible

Is it possible for you to stay faithful? lol!

Jay-z is not the one broke here, and neither is the thread about his faithfulness/unfaithfulness to Beyonce.

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Stegomiah:

Is it possible for you to stay faithful? lol!

Jay-z is not the one broke here, and neither is the thread about his faithfulness/unfaithfulness to Beyonce.
Read my first post properly,i thought you said I was wishing her bad cos I said her husband will cheat on her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside View Of Dare Art Alade's Wife Livespot $100M Office In Lagos / Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room / Nigerian Celebrities Play With Dolphins In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.