Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

You And Me - Forum Games (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You And Me (48261 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You have one life to live, and one heart to give. if every definition of trust is in you, Hold my hand and teach me your language and you would be happy you did. Just be real and follow me.
you have indeed extended the hands of love to me and I will gladly sail with you in the titanic of love as long as you be there with me.
Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You are just tasting the appetizer. When the curtains are down, you would touch the clouds, trust me.
you sure know how to tease me.
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you sure know how to tease me.

You are spot on. What you appreciate increases and vise versa. Why wont I make u feel the pretty lady u r? More of positive teasing is rolling out of me for you if you sail away into the blues with me.
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you have indeed extended the hands of love to me and I will gladly sail with you in the titanic of love as long as you be there with me.

You have my vibe. When the fire is raging only a soothing lips and smothering heart can do. Both of us, in the hands of you and me.
Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You are spot on. What you appreciate increases and vise versa. Why wont I make u feel the pretty lady u r? More of positive teasing is rolling out of me for you if you sail away into the blues with me.
you have truly conquered my heart with the worth from your lips to me(mine).

francizy I no mean am o!
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:

francizy I no mean am o!

LoL! You really should go ahead with your game cuz you already know that if there's one who's liberal, then that person is me..

1 Like

Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

LoL! You really should go ahead with your game cuz you already know that if there's one who's liberal, then that person is me..
you truly are the right person for me cheesy
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you truly are the right person for me cheesy

You mean the world to me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 27, 2015
lyntiffany:

francizy I no mean am o!

You kno, The only road to success is when your mind and lips are together. anything else tears you apart. You are coasting with the best sailor life can give, only time will prove that right if u follow closely. May your heart and lips always be together like cake and its icing , Truth of life from me.
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
manlyprof:

You are pardoned for asking since you are new to this our groovy game. Just pay your tithe by carefully going thru the thread, I promise your equerry would need no answer from any follower, including me.
You said I'm new to this thread?
Are you kidding me? Been here since..prettydiva should explain..but yes I'm new to the groovy thing. So go ahead and tell me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Optimall:

Are you kidding me? Been here since..prettydiva should explain..but yes I'm new to the groovy thing. So go ahead and tell me

You ask me, na who I go ask, the mata wey we see so, e heavy for me!

Singing for you in pidgin, I hope you feel me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You And Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Optimall:

You nearly got me napping, Can it be true u are new to groovy game, judging from your bloggy thingggy... Lol. I guess u can feel me:
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Optimall:

You nearly got me napping, Can it be true u are new to groovy game, judging from your blog.gy thingg.gy... Lol. I guess u can feel me:
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2015
francizy:

You really need to let it flow, it will help this thread and help me (too). undecided
You just pulled a smile from me
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
HFOG:

You just pulled a smile from me

You deserve the best from me..
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
francizy:

You deserve the best from me..
You must have had a restful weekend without posts from me
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2015
HFOG:

You must have had a restful weekend without posts from me

You know your posts brings the best out of me..
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:

You know your posts brings the best out of me..
You are specially welcome to this month by me
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
HFOG:

You are specially welcome to this month by me

You and your loved ones shall live long, healthy and be successful, these and many more are wishes from me.

1 Like

Re: You And Me by cheapvccs: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2015
You kidding me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
you guys are welcomed to this new month. This Ember month will remember you for good,including me.
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2015
francizy:

You and your loved ones shall live long, healthy and be successful, these and many more are wishes from me.
You are far too kind to me
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2015
cheapvccs:
You kidding me
You or me
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 5:18am On Sep 04, 2015
prettydiva89:
you guys are welcomed to this new month. This Ember month will remember you for good,including me.
You will get greater things than you wished others and me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
HFOG:
You will get greater things than you wished others and me
you will also.Thanks for the good things you wish me.
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
prettydiva89:
you will also.Thanks for the good things you wish me.
You must be having a great day. Do take care of yourself for me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
HFOG:

You must be having a great day. Do take care of yourself for me
you are right,it has been a while,hope you have been good. Say me hi to everyone,wish them a happy new month from me.

1 Like

Re: You And Me by prettysassygirl(f): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2015
you are the better me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettysassygirl:
you are the better me
you mean me?
Re: You And Me by yinkarh187(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2015
You were about leaving for dubai last week but I wasn't ready so i begged you to wait for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.