Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Christ The King Is Born! Merry Christmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christ The King Is Born! Merry Christmas (738 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / BREAKING NEWS: the King Is Back! kingtom Released From romance section Jail!! / Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ The King Is Born! Merry Christmas by Dotwillis1(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2014
This is just a short 'compose'

happy birthday JESUS!

-Comes but ones in a year/and when it comes it brings good cheer
A time to reflect on the greatest gift ever given, not a time to drink beer/
you can forget a birthday/but u cant forget today
/christ the king is born/you don't need facebuk to remind u the date

a great hero and it all started with humbled beginnin/Slept in a box where goats and sheep are feeding/
the matter got worse cos it's harmattan season/Buh all glory to God,mission was acomplishd and we celebrating

The star in the east;/ lying in a manger / birth of the christ the king,/ reason for Herod's 'anger
From east to bethlehem, the three kept following the star/Herod got to know about this nd gt troubled in his heart,/
planned to make fool of the men ,and tryna play wise / buh joseph flew to egypt, to keep save jesus's life
/a minute silence for the babies the king took their lives/cuz of jesus, they wr awarded a debt of death/xo they paid the prize

itz Xmas in the air! /wil b havin a meal of fried chicken and rice/
i remembr wen i had ma knife on it's throat/the chicken be singin ;i believe i can fly
nd wen 'it' got in2 ma fry pan/the tune i heard was; i believe i can fry grin

ayafu tried!

Wishing y'all a bile'less Christmas season! grin

Merry merry xmas
to all nairalanders ! And specially to this wonderful peeps ; suzyky4u
Ireneony
prettyjo
Misshoree
Chibwike
Kristina
Iceberylin
Mztonya
Sexymoma
you'al rock!!

*jingles bell*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ The King Is Born! Merry Christmas by prettyjo(f): 5:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Dotwillis1:

happy birthday JESUS!

a great hero and it all started with humbled beginnin/Slept in a box where goats and sheep are feeding/
the matter got worse cos it's harmattan season/Buh all glory to God,mission was acomplishd and we celebrating

The star in the east;/ lying in a manger / birth of the christ the king,/ reason for Herod's 'anger
From east to bethlehem, the three kept following the star/Herod got to know about this nd gt troubled in his heart,/
planned to make fool of the men ,and tryna play wise / buh joseph flew to egypt, to keep save jesus's life
/a minute silence for the babies the king took their lives/cuz of jesus, they wr awarded a debt of death/xo they paid the prize

i remembr wen i had ma knife on it's throat/the chicken be singin ;i believe i can fly

ayafu tried!

Merry merry xmas
Ireneony
prettyjo
Misshoree
Chibwike
Kristina
Iceberylin
Mztonya
Sexymoma
you'al rock!!

*jingles bell*
merry Christmas to you
Re: Christ The King Is Born! Merry Christmas by sexymoma(f): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Dotwillis1:

happy birthday JESUS!

ayafu tried!

Merry merry xmas
Ireneony
prettyjo
Misshoree
Chibwike
Kristina
Iceberylin
Mztonya
Sexymoma
you'al rock!!

*jingles bell*
Merry Xmas dear
Re: Christ The King Is Born! Merry Christmas by Suzyky4u(f): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dotwillis1:

happy birthday JESUS!

ayafu tried!

Merry merry xmas
Ireneony
prettyjo
Misshoree
Chibwike
Kristina
Iceberylin
Mztonya
Sexymoma
you'al rock!!

*jingles bell*

Thanks dear. I wish you the same.
Re: Christ The King Is Born! Merry Christmas by ireneony(f): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dotwillis1:

happy birthday JESUS!

ayafu tried!

Merry merry xmas
Ireneony
prettyjo
Misshoree
Chibwike
Kristina
Iceberylin
Mztonya
Sexymoma
you'al rock!!

*jingles bell*
thanks dear, have a merry Xmas and a prosperous new year in advance

(1) (Reply)

Man Has Been Driving Backwards For 11 Years / Unibuja Parliament Suspends Sug President; See Photos Of His Reaction / 10 Most Corrupted Countries In The World In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.