Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!! (372 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Merry Christmas To All 9jaflave Readers / Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Wow!!...its that time of the year again,that time of the year that reminds us of the love of one man,that time that reminds of us how this man left his glory and supremacy in heaven to come live amongst us mortals,He was immortal but chose to be mortal,He was rich but chose to be poor,He was a King but chose to be a common man,what great love!!..this is the apogee of love..this is the agape love that Our Lord Jesus Christ has shown to us today by being born in our midst!..that love is the love that makes the globe stand in place!,that love is the Love that made you and I witness yet another christmas day celebration!,that love is the Love that has made us not victims of obituary but worshippers in His sanctuary!,we are living testimonies of His Love!..and His love is for us to share,this love is so abundant in my heart towards everyone today and for this deep-rooted,profound,extravagant,unfathomable,innate love..I wish you a merry xmas today!..and I join my faith along with yours that every of your wishes are granted spontaneously this Christmas..I say again and again Merry Christmas and happy new year folks..I love you deeply and even more in this season of Love.
Shalom.

Oduse.A Ifeoluwa.

(1) (Reply)

2014 Testimony Thread / A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students / 5 Categories Of People You See On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.