Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola (800 Views)

The Ebola And The Fufu Nation: Extinction? / Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Unite Against Somalia,ethiopia,eritrea,djibout / The Fufu Nation Must Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola by axum: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
I must hand it to you guys, you guys are still alive. i FIGURED I would go away for a couple weeks and expect everyone here to die of Ebola, but you guys are still here.

Congratulations
Re: The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola by Exjoker(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Another dump thread

2 Likes

Re: The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola by axum: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
Another dump thread

Lol, Mr. Fufu you are a survivor. cheesy
Re: The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola by 2prexios: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:
I must hand it to you guys, you guys are still alive. i FIGURED I would go away for a couple weeks and expect everyone here to die of Ebola, but you guys are still here.

Thats to tell you how you will ever fail at every machinations prefered against us..
Congratulations
Thanks and keep coming to look up to us to find response and relevance for your opinion. The enemy will bite dust. Welcome.

2 Likes

Re: The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola by Penssuwa(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Op, dnt skip ur drugs again and plz stop smoking to save your melting brain.
Re: The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola by gsalvatore: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
I have seen people saner that this OP locked up in mental homes.

(1) (Reply)

Cleric, Undertaker Fall Into Grave During Funeral / Xenophobia: Popular Politician Reveals Why South Africans Are Attacking Nigerian / The Tree That Survived The 1945 Hiroshima Atomic Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.