Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Christmas Day Fight Somewhere In Port Harcourt - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Christmas Day Fight Somewhere In Port Harcourt (480 Views)

Christmas Day Sms Text 2015 / Love On Christmas Day / Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Day Fight Somewhere In Port Harcourt by frankobaba(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2014
I just woke up this Christmas morning not by Santa Claus, but by a rumble in my hood. Details had it that 3 beggers got into a serious brawl over the sharing ratio of their proceeds.

The begee (chick in red) was seen patrolling the streets with head roughly bandaged and patches of GVC Blue ink sparsely dotted around her face.

Only for she and her two associates to Wake me up from my sweet sleep. I was even dreaming of Amechi handing some cash to me in my dream sef... Mtchewwwww

Christmas Fight in Port Harcourt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfnZcifIc4
Re: Christmas Day Fight Somewhere In Port Harcourt by basisop(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Na Port Harcourt Ghetto you dey stay.

(1) (Reply)

Online Gifts In Hyderabad | Online Gifts Delivery Hyderabad / T+ujours Fotographique Free Photo Shoot Session. / Happy Sunday!!!!! Please Help If You Have An Idea!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.