Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. (971 Views)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / World Most Hilarious Names / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Children are a bundle of fun sometimes.

These are my hilarious scenarios with children:

1. This 3 year old child will come to my friend (girl) and start rubbing her laps with smiles over his face, she ignores him for a while, until he wants to start going up, if you know what I mean.

2. If this child sees you looking at his sister, he will ask you, "What are you looking at?" My reply, I'm looking at Jesus on the Cross, lol!

Na becos of Jesus she be like that na...

I know you have many... Please share let's laugh joor!
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by dytbabe: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2014
My son does things every now and then
The most recent was him having to dismantle his bicycle and fixed it back lol

As its not hard to fix, he actually unscrewed n screw back

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Janeify(f): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Space booked grin
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by chimerase2: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2014
i spend time with ma cute son durin xmas season, son is so stubborn like de man of God cheesy
Wil share some pix leta
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by tosyne2much(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2014
This will make sense

My OP, I comment my reserve 4u ooooo
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janeify:
Space booked grin

S.BA.N.. Fin Sec. wink
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Janeify(f): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
emusmith:

S.BA.N.. Fin Sec. wink

Lol

Thank God i'm incharge of the money.

I love money cheesy

Happy Christmas ,preserve my meat for me embarassed
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Janeify(f): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
chimerase2:
i spend time with ma cute son durin xmas season, son is so stubborn like de man of God cheesy
Wil share some pix leta

Wow extend my kisses to him please cheesy
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
chimerase2:
Wil share some pix leta
so the man of God has a child yet he has been chasing under-skirt things since N1, 500BC
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Derailing Is Prohibited... Lol
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by chimerase2: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
so the man of God has a child yet he has been chasing under-skirt things since N1, 500BC
u wont understand shaa cheesy
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by chimerase2: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janeify:

Wow extend my kisses to him please cheesy
kiss me joor he is too young to be kissed cheesy
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Janeify(f): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
chimerase2:
kiss me joor he is too young to be kissed cheesy
lol

No.

I'm giving him a holy kiss.

Let me know when you upload his picture.

I think I'm crushing on someone wink tongue
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janeify:
lol

No.

No derailing...

Even if you want to derail...Is the kiss coming to me? Or else...

Abeg abeg I can't shout lol

1 Like

Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Janeify(f): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
emusmith:

No derailing...

Even if you want to derail...Is the kiss coming to me? Or else...

Abeg abeg I can't shout lol
lol...don't shout, it's personal grin

I'm leaving embarassed
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janeify:
lol...don't shout, it's personal grin

I'm leaving embarassed

Sees her walking away... wow
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by chimerase2: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janeify:
lol

No.

crush on me or their is no crush cheesy
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
i have a very crazy kid neighbour, dude be watching parents action in the bedroom n wen e comes out e start practising on any other kid around cheesy

e will be telling u how his mother be screeming at night and how papa will be breathing hard shocked shocked (he will be demonstrating the actions for u) and how e will be pretending to be asleep wen the action is going on

very bad pikin eh
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
5naira:
i have a very crazy kid neighbour, dude be watching parents action in the bedroom n wen e comes out e start practising on any other kid around cheesy

e will be telling u how his mother be screeming at night and how papa will be breathing hard shocked shocked (he will be demonstrating the actions for u) and how e will be pretending to be asleep wen the action is going on

very bad pikin eh

lolll
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by Janeify(f): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2014
chimerase2:
crush on me or their is no crush cheesy
lol...

Emusmith,someone is derailing angry
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by chimerase2: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Janeify:
lol...

Emusmith,someone is derailing angry
u just making me cry dis morning cry

If u marry me then I include iphone6 wen amu paying ur birthprice cheesy
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by edogho(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2014
A fine thread. Here's mine.

A kid who lives near my mother's shop, be telling us in details the grand battle between mama and Papa. chai, very hilarious gringrin

he'll be like "my daddy just blow my mummy for here like Jackie Chan....he'll point to anywhere in his body ... my mummy no even get power, she just fall for ground like this... rolling on the floor..

come see laugh.. na.. grin

e many jor
Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment With A Child. by pussygotlips: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
interesting cool

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Yahoo-yahoo Reloaded: Now Targeting Fellow Nigerians For Money Transfer / Massive Queue For Kerosene After It Goes From N130 To N50 Per Litre [see Photos] / Breaking News: Comedian & Actor Ay Weeps As Alaba Boys Pirate 30 Days In Atla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.