Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out (2336 Views)

Non-Academic Staff Lock Entrances To UNICAL, Flog CSO / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / Rivers Students Cries Out Over 6 Months Unpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by Wisdytech(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
MTN CONSTRUCTS NEW MAST CLOSE TO UNICAL FEMALE HOSTEL: STUDENTS LAMENTS OVER ITS CLOSENESS TO HOSTEL:

By Ekemini Raymond,

CALABAR- Female students of the university of calabar are on their knees lamenting over the
closeness of the newly constructed mast close to their hostel.
The new mast is said to be constructed by MTN and will serve the university of
calabar and beyond.
Some of the students who spoke on the mast had the following to say.
A 300level student of nursing science lamented over the closeness of the MTN mast to
the hostels because according to her,the mast emits some radioactive elements which
are not compatible with life.
The lady who identify herself as Edidiong pleaded with the school management to look
into the matter.
Also speaking,a final year student in the faculty of education who disclose her identity
as Nonso blasted the school authority for accepting to built a mast very close to the
hostel,where students resides.
He accused the school authority of loving money more than the life of the
students,because according to her,if the mast should fall any day,a vast majority of life
will be claimed.
Meanwhile,one of the engineers at the constructing site has alleged of the company
giving a very fat sum of money to the school management and the SUG to secure the
place.
Although before the construction of the mast female students have been complaining
of inadequate network service in their hostels.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/mtn-constructs-new-mast-close-to-unical-female-hostel-students-laments-over-its-closeness-to-hostel/
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by Wisdytech(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2014

Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by mizjules(f): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pictures of the hostel close the the madt

1 Like

Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by amakufrancis(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizjules:
funny you
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by mizjules(f): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
amakufrancis:
funny you
grin merry christmas!
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
It has been proven several times that the mast is harmless to human..

The amount of radioactivity emitted is insignificant to harm the human body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by Vivly(f): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Picture of the hostel next to the mast.
I didn't see this o.
hmmm.
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by Adeoba10(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Picture of d hostel in the forest or adonbilivit
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by okotv(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yomieluv:
It has been proven several times that the mast is harmless to human..

The amount of radioactivity emitted is insignificant to harm the human body.
if this is true...then the is nothing to worry about
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by rman: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ignorance on the part of the students.

A lot of research has been done on this and there is no truth to mast/base stations causing health hazards.
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by PHAYOL81: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Somtyms 2 embrace a change somthng has 2 giv.Yea,Itz an aid 2 d vicinities it feeds, d students inclusiv bt d school authority has 2 look in d way of d students safety as well and make som amends if possibl.
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by holatin(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
wetin concern government with your life.
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by akinsadeez(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
rman:
Ignorance on the part of the students.

A lot of research has been done on this and there is truth to mast/base stations causing health hazards.

What are you saying read your post again and see if it isnt contradictory. How can you say d students are ignorant If there is truth to their complaints.
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Smh...... the Mast can't harm anyone jor.... they should go and do research well and stop ranting like banshees jor. angry
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by fr3do(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Injustice!
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by bright007(f): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
someone should pls take a ruler and measure the distance between the mast and the hostel...

until then.....no comment
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by taiocol: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
bright007:
someone should pls take a ruler and measure the distance between the mast and the hostel...

until then.....no comment
450mm from hall 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by eightsin(m): 1:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Lemme do my own research!!
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by rman: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2014
akinsadeez:

What are you saying read your post again and see if it isnt contradictory. How can you say d students are ignorant If there is truth to their complaints.

Meant to write " NO TRUTH"....
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by unmask: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2014
mizjules:
can't you see it colored green
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by mizjules(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2014
unmask:
can't you see it colored green
Ohh! I see it now... Such a beautiful hostel! Futminna should be jealous undecided
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by Prince047(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Vivly:
Picture of the hostel next to the mast.
I didn't see this o.
hmmm.

cheesy
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by justme109: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2014
WAEC/GCE RESULT CHECKING AND UPGRADING...CALL; 08117666136
http://www.waecdirect.org/

***IF YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING WITHHELD, WAEC GCE RESULT, D.O.B CORRECTION AND NAME CORRECTION, i will advice you call this number 08117666136, Am 100% certain she can be of help to you***

Once more this his number +234 8117666136

If you are on BBM, you can chat with me on there and i will be glad to tell you how i did mine; 7E1A1977

Good luck!!!

***IF YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING WITHHELD, WAEC GCE RESULT, D.O.B CORRECTION AND NAME CORRECTION, i will advice you call this number 08117666136, Am 100% certain she can be of help to you***

If you are on BBM, you can chat with me on there and i will be glad to tell you how i did mine; 7E1A1977

Good luck!!!

Good luck!!!
Re: Mtn Constructs New Mast Close To Unical Female Hostel, Students Cries Out by nkakp(m): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Greatest malabress

(1) (Reply)

Canon Collins Trust Scholarships 2018/2019 For Masters Study In The UK - Apply / To All Nd Full-time Federal Poly Ede / Unisa Top Up Degree Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.