Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

To Whom It May Concern! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Whom It May Concern! (434 Views)

Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph / To Whom It May Concern: nobody Loves Me,even On My Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern! by DesChyko: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
I'll like to expose the meanings of some censored words here and how they distort our posts.

1. Co.ck can also refer to the action used to load a bullet in a gun. Used as an idiom, "Co.ck and bull story" means an unbelievable story. Now, when you censor it in a sentence, it becomes: "He moved to cock his gun".. Damn.

2. An a$s is a type of burden-animal. When censored in a sentence, it becomes: "Her ass moved forward with its heavy burden".. Oops.

3.. Oh! Great! Now that I want to vent my anger, I finally forget those annoying 'censors'.. Just great..

Help me out, guys.
The absence of these words are not so cool.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Reportedly Abduct 18 Female Soldiers In Borno / Vitomas Tutorials / Buhari Receiving Treatment In UK, Fayose Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.