Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes (516 Views)

Tricks You Played On Your Parents And Got Away With As A Child. / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You? / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
I told my mum to send me the money instead let me buy it myself she refuse.

the last one she bought i have to go and look for the seller myself because the trouser na i fear ground. (that was 2010)

tell me about urs
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by Jboy8844(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
well, mine was on 2010 also, they bought sth for me that....just 4get, but now am they one buying anything my self..
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jboy8844:
well, mine was on 2010 also, they bought sth for me that....just 4get, but now am they one buying anything my self..

that what come complete ur story oh
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by PrettyClare7(f): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
They have not stopped
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by alberto2k(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Since Goodluck started doing nothing grin
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by softandsweet(f): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
We weren't brought with to the thought that Christmas was a period for new clothes. We buy new clothes and stuff when ever there was a need. I guess i,m now wired that way. Now Christmas is just a time the whole family meets together.
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by ritababe(f): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Them never stop oh
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by Karleb(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
That was 2012, right now I just ask them for it and keep the money.
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes by chimerase2: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
after ma admission in 2009

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Mbaka Alleges Threat Messages-see What He Said / Discover Correct Nigeria Postcode / Where To Host Your Website For Free In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.