Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Who Would Your Shout Out Go To On Special Day Like This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would Your Shout Out Go To On Special Day Like This (385 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Your Shout Out Go To On Special Day Like This by ProfRoland(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Today as we all know is a special day...its xmas if u asked to giv a shout out who would your shout out go to.......at least to let the world and all the nairalanders know the people u cherish or appreciate most this xmas..
Starting with me my shout out goes to my mum my dad and my brothers and sister and also to my babe(although she dey Bleep up)
Re: Who Would Your Shout Out Go To On Special Day Like This by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
To my creator alone who count me among the living soul. Alihamdulilahi.
Re: Who Would Your Shout Out Go To On Special Day Like This by fuckshit: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Shout out to my motherfücking friends & to my motherfucking hoes grin grin
Re: Who Would Your Shout Out Go To On Special Day Like This by mizjules(f): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
In a kid's voice*
I want to make a shout out to my mummy and daddy,and to my best friend(Jesus)and to my uncles and aaunties and to my teachers and to my brothers and sisters. I want to say I love them all grin

(1) (Reply)

A 500 Million naira Contract Or Your Wedding?? / Benzoyl Peroxide - Side Effects / How Has The Election Affected Your already planned events on 28th March?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.