Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,196 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up (5752 Views)

Fade Ogunro- Before & After Make-up Look / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by braindamage(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Absolutely in the wrong place. Happy New Year Ladies smiley
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Kmaz, can you help us out here?
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by libbymaq: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2015
MakeUp Tips ‘n’ Tricks: Getting The Perfect Pout This Season
We all desire those plump, luscious, full lips when going out and you can easily achieve that by using the right techniques and of course, the right products. These tips will come in handy especially with this current weather situation so let’s get started!
First thing first, we need to exfoliate and moisturize the lips to get a softer and smoother feel. No one likes dry, chapped lips. Then follow these makeup tips to achieve your dream lips.

1. Apply a dab of concealer around your lips, especially the cupid arch. It helps to give the lips a fine edge
2. Line your lips with a lip liner that matches your exact lip tone
3. Make sure to line your lips fully, filling in everywhere. Take note of the cupid arch and the corners of the lips
4. Apply your lipstick and add a touch of lip gloss to give the lips shine
5. Smack away and wow everyone.
View www.styljunki.com for more
Libby Maquillage (Pro MUA)

Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Any makeup artist should please come in and help thanks!!!
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by xenation(f): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Hello ladies 'makeup' isn't easy at all first u must hav dat passion u must never relent u take ur mistakes as a revelation,always practice . I'm a proud makeup artist I won't say a pro buh I'm good
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by xenation(f): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Here's my num 09050567346 add me for a wonderful makeup lesson
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please help us out with some tips
xenation:
Here's my num 09050567346 add me for a wonderful makeup lesson
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Khadysaggs if you're on bbm follow this channel "makeup by reenique beauty" she gives makeup tips everyday
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Tashaamania(f): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Khadysaggs if you're on bbm follow this channel "makeup by reenique beauty" she gives makeup tips everyday

your pixie cut is baaadd! I like..
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

your pixie cut is baaadd! I like..
Tanx dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2015
bafm:

Madam,abeg,pls can u send me bb pin,I want to start getting my make up right so pls I need to knw wat to buy..pls send me ur pin,cos I dnt knw anything abt concealer..pls send ur pin so I can ask my 1001 question..God bless u ma
follow this bbm channel "makeup by reenique beauty" You'll get all the answers to your 1001 questions smiley
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Truckpusher(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Where am I ?

Wrong room. cheesy
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Tashaamania(f): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where am I ?

Wrong room. cheesy

hey my friend, how far na?? grin
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Truckpusher(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

hey my friend, how far na?? grin
Very close to your pant. grin
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Tashaamania(f): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Very close to your pant. grin

angry
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Truckpusher(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

angry
What's wrong with that? undecided

I said your pant and not your puccy
Damnit ! I wasn't even close enough . grin
What's the matter with you ladies nowadays? angry
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Tashaamania(f): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's wrong with that? undecided

I said your pant and not your puccy
Damnit ! I wasn't even close enough . grin
What's the matter with you ladies nowadays? angry

the same matter with you guys nowadays.. tongue

Do the needful naw, stop doing shakara..
you big pass this thing kiss
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Truckpusher(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

the same matter with you guys nowadays.. tongue

Do the needful naw, stop doing shakara..
you big pass this thing kiss
I'm not doing any shakara ,I just dey do as e pain me reach.kpomkwem cool

E no get wetin person dey big pass.

Your profile pix sha......it a vely vely temptatious. grin
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Tashaamania(f): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not doing any shakara ,I just dey do as e pain me reach.kpomkwem cool

E no get wetin person dey big pass.

Your profile pix sha......it a vely vely temptatious. grin

I no get why e dey pain you sha, you always wanted it smiley

Thanks for the compliment kiss
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by queenesthr(f): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Exquisite beauty products available at www.my.oriflame.com.ng/queenesther
Contact 08034708929
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Loving this...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout These Beautiful Wedding Decorations (photos) / Wrist Watch Freaks / See Photos: Have You Ever Seen Or Had Of Miss Bum Bum Contest...see The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.