Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,556 members, 7,770,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas (712 Views)

What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? / Vodka Kick (VK) Ready To Drink Soft Drink In Different Flavours Orange, Ice, Moj / Do You Drink Water While Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by Optional2(f): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
After the load of fried rice, pounded yam, egusi soup, jollof rice and chicken you ate today, what drink did you take to wash the remining particules of food down your throat to your stomach, is it soft or hot drink nd what is the name of the drink you took. My was just Amstel malta. Merry Christmas to you all, hope you enjoy your outing today.
Re: What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by bolaji3071(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
I took Malt.
Re: What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by Sparrow13: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Malt and zobo
Re: What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by Truth24(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Harp
Re: What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by Emmy157: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
KUNNU grin
Re: What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by Optional2(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sparrow13:
Malt and zobo
wow zobo i remember wen we r young my mom alwayz make zobo nd we are alwayz happy 2 drink zobo. But now levels don change na coca, malt nd beer we dy take 4 our house.
Re: What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by Sparrow13: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Optional2:
wow zobo i remember wen we r young my mom alwayz make zobo nd we are alwayz happy 2 drink zobo. But now levels don change na coca, malt nd beer we dy take 4 our house.
zobo is not only for the poor, the only reason my mum always make it is because of it medicinal value.
Re: What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by okirewaju(f): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Fanta and that juice that has pineapple and cocunut flavour mixed together( I have forgotten the name)
Re: What Drink Did You Take Today Being Christmas by SAMBARRY: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Baylis

(1) (Reply)

Mairie's Small Chops: Our Kitchen / NNPC Commences Sale Of Kerosene At 50 Naira Per Litre In Ogun State / Where Can I Get Fresh Corn At This Time Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.