Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Somali-Sudanese Wedding - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali-Sudanese Wedding (63982 Views)

The Somali/ethiopian People / Ask A Muslim/somali / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 1:06am On Dec 28, 2014
South Sudan women are beautiful. Here are some

3 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2014
More

2 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:33am On Dec 28, 2014
V0lv0:
that lady is not somali undecided but Kenyan. Her name is Huddah monroe.

Anyways nice thread

This girl is ethnically Somali, she is kenyan cause of Nationality because there are 3 million somalis who live in northern Kenya. But her ethnicity is Somali. She is not Negroid. So i AM correct in calling her Somali. Just as I am ethnically Somali but my nationality is American cause I am a U.S. citizen.

Pathetic how Kenya tries to Compete with the Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea and Djibouti by using ethnic Somalis, and Habeshas and at times Indians in order to say Kenyas are good looking too. When in fact you guys are negroid bantus who don't share the features of Somalis and Habeshas.

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Volvo those women are ugly without make up and their weave. lmao
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:
Volvo those women are ugly without make up and their weave. lmao

Axum, I see you are still makings idiotic remarks. When r u going to learn. Those women are gorgeous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

This girl is ethnically Somali, she is kenyan cause of Nationality because there are 3 million somalis who live in northern Kenya. But her ethnicity is Somali. She is not Negroid. So i AM correct in calling her Somali. Just as I am ethnically Somali but my nationality is American cause I am a U.S. citizen.

Pathetic how Kenya tries to Compete with the Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea and Djibouti by using ethnic Somalis, and Habeshas and at times Indians in order to say Kenyas are good looking too. When in fact you guys are negroid bantus who don't share the features of Somalis and Habeshas.
That's surprising because she also wears weaves and make-up. Would she still be pretty too? Now you probably going to blame her other half since she is only half somali grin

you guys?. Lol am neither Kenyan nor Bantu. Please read more and be more educated before you embarrass yourself somewhere with your statements.

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2014
The fact she has to wear a weave is simply cause her father is Kikuyu and she is not 100 percent Somali. She would not look as good as she does if she was not half Somali.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:
The fact she has to wear a weave is simply cause her father is Kikuyu and she is not 100 percent Somali. She would not look as good as she does if she was not half Somali.
I disagree. I think the reason she looks as good is because she is half Kenyan smiley. I never even knew she was half somali until you mentioned it
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2014
V0lv0:
I disagree. I think the reason she looks as good is because she is half Kenyan smiley. I never even knew she was half somali until you mentioned it

No wonder she is effed up using drugs, but this is not her though. She posed nude, and you know she would be just as ugly as the other bantus.

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

No wonder she is effed up using drugs, but this is not her though. This picture is a different lady in Somalia.
don't be stupid. You must really be daft. Google huddah monroe and click on images and you will find this same pic of her on it. Even a blind bat can see it is her.

Never mind. Here you go. Google is free mate. Use it before you post rubbish if you are unsure of something
http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/57222/not-again-huddah-stealsdownloads-picfans-react/
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2014
EDIT:

Yeah its her, the tattoo on her hand matches too. Too bad she phucked her life up by being half Bantu. At least she looks decent compared to full blooded bantus.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:
EDIT:

Yeah its her, the tattoo on her hand matches too. Too bad she phucked her life up by being half Bantu. At least she looks decent compared to full blooded bantus.
grin grin your obsession with bantus will be the death of you. You need to get a gf. Maybe you will finally get a life wink
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Volvo I just want to tell you that I am not interested in you. I have a girlfriend who is Somali. I am not interested in Bantus at all. Infact it is a crime to even tough a Bantu where I am from.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2014
V0lv0:
grin grin your obsession with bantus will be the death of you. You need to get a gf. Maybe you will finally get a life wink

The Bantus must die out, so the Cushitic people can take over East Africa as god intended. AIDS is doing its part but not fast enough.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:
Volvo I just want to tell you that I am not interested in you. I have a girlfriend who is Somali. I am not interested in Bantus at all. Infact it is a crime to even tough a Bantu where I am from.
Lmfao I knew you would go there. However I was clearly not referring to myself but your own women. Am not attracted and interested in Somali pirates. Like I said Google is free. Not every black African is Bantu and I ain't one. It's clear you have a fetish for them grin grin. Who knows. Maybe you may just be luckily to find a Bantu stupid enough to go for you

4 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2014
V0lv0:
Lmfao I knew you would go there. However I was clearly not referring to myself but your own women. Am not attracted and interested in Somali pirates. Like I said Google is free. Not every black African is Bantu and I ain't one. It's clear you have a fetish for them grin grin. Who knows. Maybe you may just be luckily to find a Bantu stupid enough to go for you

Where I am from, if you are not Somali,Ethiopian,Eritrean than we just call you Bantu.

Volvo I know you want my seed so you can have a half Somali child, in the hopes that he will lead your people out of enslavement and self imprisonment. But this will not happen.

you will have to Jerk my Diccccck off over my cold dead Body cheesy after you have taken my AK47 from my cold dead hands.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2014
E-Soul Macaaanto waaan kuu misss gareyeye wallahi. cheesy
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Where I am from, if you are not Somali,Ethiopian,Eritrean than we just call you Bantu.

Volvo I know you want my seed so you can have a half Somali child, in the hopes that he will lead your people out of enslavement and self imprisonment. But this will not happen.

you will have to Jerk my Diccccck off over my cold dead Body cheesy after you have taken my AK47 from my cold dead hands.
grin grin grin you are such a clown!
Now you have ruined my appetite with that horrid image eww.

Oh okay I see. Well at least I taught you something. Just because from where you come from you believe that does not mean it's true. Ignorance is bliss but knowledge is power smiley. No need to thank me
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2014
V0lv0:
grin grin grin you are such a clown!
Now you have ruined my a petite with that horid image ewww.

Oh okay I see. Well at least I taught you something. Just because from where you come from you believe that does not mean it's true. Ignorance is bliss but knowledge is power smiley. No need to thank me

LMAO. Like I said, my cold dead hands cheesy
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Maakhir(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Cute Couple.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Dude u have no taste, you keep posting average Somalis as beautiful. I have seen some beautiful Somali women but the ones u post here are average at best that makes me wonder if you really know what beauty is.

3 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Maakhir(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Dude u have no taste, you keep posting average Somalis as beautiful. I have seen some beautiful Somali women but the ones u post here are average at best that makes me wonder if you really know what beauty is.

All woman are beautiful in their own way.

Dont be grumpy.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maakhir:
Cute Couple.

Doesnt the dude kinda have Obama swagger
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Maakhir(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Doesnt the dude kinda have Obama swagger

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by TerryCarr(m): 2:15am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:
When I saw Somali-Sudanese wedding, i[b] HONESTLY did not know which one was Sudanese or Somali.[/b] North Sudanese look like Somalis.

no they don't. even if the north is mixed a lot of them look more black African then a Somali on average

even these girls don't look Somali
[img]http://blogimages.bloggen.be/levend_geloof8/1954820-22704785e3cead2a36ec3c1dc1e6f335.jpg[/img]

and then we have darfur and Nuba

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 2:28am On Dec 31, 2014
TerryCarr:

no they don't. even if the north is mixed a lot of them look more black African then a Somali on average

even these girls don't look Somali
[img]http://blogimages.bloggen.be/levend_geloof8/1954820-22704785e3cead2a36ec3c1dc1e6f335.jpg[/img]

and then we have darfur and Nuba

You low self esteemed Bantu, Northern Sudanese are related to Cushitics, we controlled kush for many years which is present day south egypt and northern Sudan.

Sudanese is a nationality, but you can clearly tell those who are native afro asiatic speakers as they look more Cushitic. Then there are those who are more mixed with ARAB, then their are the Nubians who look very Somali/Cushitic.

You should stick to west africa, and leave the Horn and North africa alone.

By the way those girls in the second picture look Somali. They loook like these two Somali girls

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by tpia3396: 2:36am On Dec 31, 2014
TerryCarr:

no they don't.

he is right though, in this instance.

the groom is actually the one who looks more of northern sudanese than somali.

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by tpia3396: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:
Volvo I just want to tell you that I am not interested in you. I have a girlfriend who is Somali. I am not interested in Bantus at all.

thats not what you sound like.

you give the impression you want to date your bantus but are afraid to do so.

anyway, how do we know you havent already done that.

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2014
tpia3396:

thats not what you sound like.

you give the impression you want to date your bantus but are afraid to do so.

anyway, how do we know you havent already done that.

That was a joke, I never dated a Bantu, every girl I ever dated was Somali, a few Eritrean and Ethiopians.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 2:41am On Dec 31, 2014
tpia3396:

Don't listen to that slowpoke. He things northern Sudanese who have Cushtic, Arab, Berber blood is related to Bantus, even though they were killing Bantus/Nilotic to the point it was called A Genocide.

The Dude looks sudanese and the girl looks Somali, like I said. Sudanese is a nationality, and they have many BANTUS/NILOTICS, but you can tell the ones who have Cushitic origin, or who are mixed like the Nubians.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by TerryCarr(m): 2:58am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

You low self esteemed Bantu, Northern Sudanese are related to Cushitics, we controlled kush for many years which is present day south egypt and northern Sudan.

Sudanese is a nationality, but you can clearly tell those who are native afro asiatic speakers as they look more Cushitic. Then there are those who are more mixed with ARAB, then their are the Nubians who look very Somali/Cushitic.

You should stick to west africa, and leave the Horn and North africa alone.

By the way those girls in the second picture look Somali. They loook like these two Somali girls
sudan is a nilotic/niger-congo/north african (egypt) mix with some cushitic elements higher in the east (Beja).

Nubians are mixed to varying degrees but they still don't look Somali. can't you tell by their "negro" noses grin
[img]http://mimokhair365.files./2012/03/nubian-woman.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNmHrdkblU
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by TerryCarr(m): 3:08am On Dec 31, 2014
tpia3396:

im talking about on average they don't

he look more southern ethiopian imo like the PM of ethiopa or a lighter skinned SS grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.