Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,176 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. (770 Views)

Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. / L.P.G. Refiling Plant Business / Cooking Gas Regulator With Meter For Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. by joyjoomla(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am aspiring to start cooking gas refilling business soon. But I need to get something clear. Please help me on the following questions.

What is the present unit cost of gas from the supplier?
How will I get a supplier that will be delivering gas to my gas station (to be sited in Akure, Ondo State)?
Do I need to incorporate the business before I start?
Which agency is regulating gas station establishment, and what are the criteria I must fulfill?
How is cooking gas measured?
Where do I buy from?
What are the common challenges cooking gas
retailers face?
How do I identify quality gas?
How do I refill a customer’s gas cylinder?
What are the various types of cooking gas that
exists and which is the best?
What are the factors that affect the market
price of cooking gas?

And ESPECIALLY, How mush will it cost me to start a station that can fill up to 300 cylinders of 12.5kg per month.

I earnestly await your contributions to my success . Thanks.
Re: Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. by DesChyko: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
For refilling gas, you need an expert. It can't be mastered overnight as many home cylinders come with different issues.

(1) (Reply)

No More Dead Phones / I Will Divulge My Free Mega Auto Advertising Tools To You / Serioys Buyers Of Blco,ago,dpk,blco Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.