Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. (1946 Views)

Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. / L.P.G. Refiling Plant Business / Cooking Gas Regulator With Meter For Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. by joyjoomla(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am aspiring to start cooking gas refilling business soon. But I need to get something clear. Please help me on the following questions.

What is the present unit cost of gas from the supplier?
How will I get a supplier that will be delivering gas to my gas station (to be sited in Akure, Ondo State)?
Do I need to incorporate the business before I start?
Which agency is regulating gas station establishment, and what are the criteria I must fulfill?
How is cooking gas measured?
Where do I buy from?
What are the common challenges cooking gas
retailers face?
How do I identify quality gas?
How do I refill a customer’s gas cylinder?
What are the various types of cooking gas that
exists and which is the best?
What are the factors that affect the market
price of cooking gas?

And ESPECIALLY, How mush will it cost me to start a station that can fill up to 300 cylinders of 12.5kg per month.

I earnestly await your contributions to my success . Thanks.
Re: Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. by shakazuldadon: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
7.70$ - 14.50$ per mscf
I can get you suppliers
it needs to be incorporated - CAC , STATE also
you have to be registered as a gas retailer
HSE must be available, quality control, qualified staff
standard cubic feet and btu British thermal units
location, prices , improper initial financial considerations
buy from quality source
you need storage tanks and dispensing pumps almost like that of fuel
LPG, LNG CNG
gas prices are usually indexed to oil but are relatively constant.

You need an expert to run the CFA for u using @risk and Monte Carlo simulations based on THE scale u wish to start.

Call me, I am an Energy Economist.
Re: Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. by joyjoomla(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2014
shakazuldadon:
7.70$ - 14.50$ per mscf
I can get you suppliers
it needs to be incorporated - CAC , STATE also
you have to be registered as a gas retailer
HSE must be available, quality control, qualified staff
standard cubic feet and btu British thermal units
location, prices , improper initial financial considerations
buy from quality source
you need storage tanks and dispensing pumps almost like that of fuel
LPG, LNG CNG
gas prices are usually indexed to oil but are relatively constant.

You need an expert to run the CFA for u using @risk and Monte Carlo simulations based on THE scale u wish to start.

Call me, I am an Energy Economist.

Thanks. Bt I still don't understand some technical terms u used, like HSE.
What is the function of standard cubic feet and btu British thermal units, and where and how mush can I get them.
Can you talk in plain language. Actually my budget is a million naira.
Re: Am Aspiring To Start Cooking Gas Refiling Business Soon, Kindly Put Me Through. by shakazuldadon: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
joyjoomla:

Thanks. Bt I still don't understand some technical terms u used, like HSE.
What is the function of standard cubic feet and btu British thermal units, and where and how mush can I get them.
Can you talk in plain language. Actually my budget is a million naira.

Now I understand the kind of gas refill you talking about... you might not need some of the stuff I mentioned earlier you just need like 2 or 3 big cylinders, buy in bulk from oando gas transport to your location and resell to smaller 12kg cylinders customers.

(1) (Reply)

Ecological Mosquito Killer WITH LED Night Lamp / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week / Make Millions In Selling Of Adire (kampala) Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.