Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square (1392 Views)

Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by Kei144(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2014
The Pope had unveiled the Jesus figure, part of a large nativity scene last night when he marked Christmas with a late-night Mass in St Peter’s Basilica.

A feminist activist ran topless through St Peter’s Square and rushed the nativity scene before attempting to flee with the baby Jesus figurine.

The woman, who had the words ‘God Is Woman’ written on her chest, started her protest just one hour after Pope Francis delivered his Christmas message.

Thousands of pilgrims were still standing in the famous square when the woman, who is a member of Femen, was ambushed by a guard on her way off the platform. She was quickly arrested by officers from the Vatican police.

Today’s incident was captured on film and posted online this afternoon.

In the 54-second clip, the woman is seen running from the crowd up a flight of stairs on to the stage where the nativity scene is set up.

She rushes across the platform towards the stable that had been built to represent the one that Jesus was born in.

She grabs the figurine before trying to flee the square from the other side of the stage.

But just moments later, she is ambushed by a member from the Gendarmerie Corps of Vatican City State, the Vatican’s security force. The woman, who who had the words ‘God Is Woman’ written on her chest, started her protest just one hour Pope Francis had delivered his Christmas message from St Peter’s Basilica.

http://1clicknews.com/topless-activist-rushed-the-nativity-scene-in-st-peters-square/

Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by mizjules(f): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2014
She sick true true.. Activist again? What right is she campaigning for/against biko
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by Richiy(f): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2014
That woman is just a jobless attention seeker. She should join Nairaland and lose some steam.
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by kevoh(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Lol...God is Woman!
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by italo: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Satan is using them to fight anything that is of God.
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Eyaa
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by tpia0002: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2014
strange she used english and not italian.
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by Kenzico(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2014
B[i]B[/i]B
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by Kei144(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by philfearon(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
italo:
Satan is using them to fight anything that is of God.

So how did Satan use her to fight against God?Did he appear to her and spoke to her? Did he possess her? Was he controlling her mind for her?
What is the correlation between "Fight against God" and "God is Woman" as the lady said?
Brainwashed lots,Always blaming Satan for everything.
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by italo: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2014
philfearon:

So how did Satan use her to fight against God?Did he appear to her and spoke to her? Did he possess her? Was he controlling her mind for her?
What is the correlation between "Fight against God" and "God is Woman" as the lady said?
Brainwashed lots,Always blaming Satan for everything.

It seems you very bitter with me because I am destroying all your arguments about seeming contradictions in the Bible in the other thread.

Calm down and make a reasonable argument instead of trying to win arguments by throwing insults.

Talk like a dignified human being, made in the image and likeness of God; not like an animal that's just like a random meaningless dust particle in the universe.
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by philfearon(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2014
italo:

It seems you very bitter with me because I am destroying all your arguments about seeming contradictions in the Bible in the other thread.

Calm down and make a reasonable argument instead of trying to win arguments by throwing insults.

Talk like a dignified human being, made in the image and likeness of God; not like an animal that's just like a random meaningless dust particle in the universe.

If you had brain,and is a reasonable dude as you perceive yourself to be, You should have answered the question in front of you instead of diverting to an off topic argument from another unrelated thread altogether!!
I don't have any beef with you,and it is very childish of you to think so.
Re: Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square by italo: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2014
philfearon:

If you had brain,and is a reasonable dude as you perceive yourself to be, You should have answered the question in front of you instead of diverting to an off topic argument from another unrelated thread altogether!!
I don't have any beef with you,and it is very childish of you to think so.

I hear.

(1) (Reply)

As A Satanist, Can You Marry A Christian? / Worldly Songs Dont Last More Than 4 Months -Frank Edwards (PICS) / My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.